Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Want to see something depressing?

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Check out https://www.reddit.com/r/VirginityExchange

Literally OCEANS of males desperately just looking for anyone. And most of them claim to be in pretty decent shape and pretty tall too.

Nothing. Literally nothing. Just occasional deleted comments, other males telling how bad it is, and fake catfish accounts.

And then you get the rare "I made it!" and even then the girl isn't even a virgin herself lmao.

But the occasional "female looking for male"?

30+ upvotes. Over 5 comments usually (god knows how many PMs).

If this doesn't prove that we're completely and utterly fucked then I have no idea what will.

this is the go to blackpill whenever bluepillers try to say foids have it just as hard

Why did you have to show us this?

It's over.

We're meant to be expendable.

Damn...how can it be so over?

It's over. It's completely and utterly over.

This is what happens to guys who post there.

They will LITERALLY ABUSE AND MOCK YOU. And yet, we're somehow THE ONLY ONES who "abuse" people.

damn, you weren't kidding. Pass me the rope

Holy fuck that is suicide fuel, all of these men are so damn lonely thinking they have some hope and there's no replies. I think I'll need to take a walk after this one

That is honestly so pathetic. They would all be better off roping tbh

I'm Going to run the game being rich and get some poor family and grab their youngest girl

E8C94A05 501E 4E1F 9B17 EF9D40F663F5

Wasnt there a far more popular subreddit which was basically whores looking for virgin chad lites? That was far worse because the pics attached showed them to be honestly 7/10

heres your updoot
girl-screaming-with-mouth-wide-open-stock-photograph__n86-524519.jpg

>goes onto a subreddit saying she'll help take a guys virginity
>STILL FUCKING GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO BASICALLY SPIT IN THE FACES OF GUYS WHO DON'T MEET HER CRITERIA

I'm done. This is just so fucking enraging.
She's a fucking cunt. Probably trolling also, if it's even a real girl. Evil bitch

we're reverting back to stone age levels of sexuality, eventually the population will have a huge decline as only the chads are reproducing

we're reverting back to stone age levels of sexuality, eventually the population will have a huge decline as only the chads are reproducing

Here in Germany birth rate is 1.3 per woman. Every 30 years we need to replace have of our population with immigrants. And nobody considers this a problem. It's a FUCKING JOKE!!!

How fucking retarded do you have to be to post on this subreddit actually expecting a femoid to reply. JFL.

notice where all the posters are from: the west. youll almost never find a poster in SEA

Women would rather die than fuck you

Le7rRYt.jpg

"Just beat cancer now I'm looking to lose my virginity"
howling at this.