Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Want to marry Japan girl because to live in Japan

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
How for me live in Japan without having japan waifu? I not good at living Japan alone or without proper help :cryfeels:

Shrinemaiden

But only cute, would not mary ugly japan femoid only for living in Japan

Sorry but chad only

thats cool bro

flat maxxila, digusting face, you guys cope so hard hypergamy is even worse in japan most men there are wageslaves the suicide rate is extremely high there. Jfl @ u wanting to marry this noodlewhore

He still lives with smother at 30+

View attachment 226395
flat maxxila, digusting face, you guys cope so hard hypergamy is even worse in japan most men there are wageslaves the suicide rate is extremely high there. Jfl @ u wanting to marry this noodlewhore
But find waifu in another place, and then two of us gaijings go to live in Japan...

Do not want to live in SEA, do not want in West
Japan is way worse...it's hell for incels. Might as well save money and looksmax and then go there, dont have a child tho dont want to make any hapa children that grow up to be inkels

only 4 chadpanese

keep dreaming buddy boy

View attachment 226395
holy fuck she almost looks like me on the before pic
jfl when I said noodles look like ricecels with long hair I fucking meant it

Working in Japan sucks.

Japan is hell tbh. Crazy-long working hours, extreme social ostracism if you don`t comply with society`s rules and customs, extreme competition, etc. Daily reminder anime is fiction.

Japan is hell tbh. Crazy-long working hours, extreme social ostracism if you don`t comply with society`s rules and customs, extreme competition, etc. Daily reminder anime is fiction.
So is necessary going to it with good weirdo waifu, and finding weirdo comrades

I also want to marry shrine miko tbh

Cope, even noodlewhores wouldn't want u

I want a qt japan waifu

Would live in Japan as an oblivious foreigner than Western soyciety anyday. Good luck man. Live the dream.