Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Want to know your experience as a currycel

Darth tyrannus

Darth tyrannus

Greycel
I'm a currycel, pretty short 5"9
I live in an overwhelming white city so I can't win a woman's heart.I consider myself super ugly and I never had any relationship.My school experience was not fun, i was an outcast, i spend my days online watching anime and playing yovile.My meanial part time job in my early teens would give me enough to watch movies bymyself in the cenima or go out to eat in some fast food joint.No one knew my birthday or spend time with me on my birthday, i never cared to have a phone because no one would ever call me or text me.I became a depressed cynical loner.University is a depressing hellhole , you actually get treated nicely just by the way you look. women will swarm you in every class help you get orientated and make you feel welcomed into the social circle, you get to experience the wonderful university life. You look ugly no one really puts an effort to help you, you have to struggle on your own.Less than few months in university I fell into depression and selfhate. Not to mention dude in my university culture asses your values based on the number of women you sleep with.
here is how I look
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=112662192937442&id=100025809857327

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=110351306501864&id=100025809857327

>pretrty short 5’9

Imagine being a 5’4 curry in one of the most SJW places on earth

>pretrty short 5’9

Imagine being a 5’4 curry in one of the most SJW places on earth
the average guy in my town is 6"3. It's 98% pure anglo

I'm a 6ft 2 tall one and I get evil stares from white girls everywhere I go.

I was on the train the other day and this white bitch kept starring at me through the glass thinking I wouldn't notice. Probably making notes in her head on ways to genocide me.

the average guy in my town is 6"3. It's 98% pure anglo
Well, 5'9 isn't as curry and you don't look that bad. You could escape inceldom if you moved to another place. Ofcourse if you are mentalcel then its over.

currycel in the west in general:

ITS OVER, unless you get arranged marriage or pass as white

Above average attractiveness as a curry not gonna lie.

Still probably over for you. Being born a curry in the 21st century is a death sentence, unless you were born in curryland where you can get an arranged curry woman

5'9 is a decent height and you're not ugly. You should be able to escape Inceldom fairly easily. Save up money and move to Thailand.