Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Want to escape inceldom? Become a furry

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR2DeeJLjh0[/video]

If you haven't tried everything already.
 
BedTundy

BedTundy

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
155
Online
0
delete this
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,482
Online
0
Some of the members don't look too bad; especially the gay couples, I have to say.
 
Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
284
Online
0
I've acquired a lot of degenerate fetishes while watching porn but could never get into furry.
 
O

oblivioncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
123
Online
0
the furry community is a shithole full of degenerate commies tho
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,633
Online
22d 19h 18m
I've known some furries personally.  Most were not as cringy as the internet makes them out to be, but still kind of weird.  Though from stories they told me, there were some that absolutely were that cringy and/or obnoxious.  

Unsurprisingly, it's a community where men outnumber women more than 10 to 1.
 
Splintercel

Splintercel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
155
Online
0
The furry of today is the incel of tomorrow, lets spare them judgment. The men there are probably just hopeful pre-BPs trying to scrape the very bottom of the barrel before they give up and head over here. It won't be long before we're seeing bestialitycels, I'm sure.
 
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,746
Online
22d 13h 23m
They're all better looking than me.There is no place to go for ugly people anymore. 4chan and 8chan are nothing but traps and chads. Twitch is nothing but titty streamers and guys with attractive faces that talk about how they're nerdy and have social anxiety despite getting laid and going to multiple parties, because they have an attractive face, or are tall. Nick Bateman and Terry Crews are going to come out as furries now. Where is the rope.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
GeneticFilth said:
They're all better looking than me.There is no place to go for ugly people anymore. 4chan and 8chan are nothing but traps and chads. Twitch is nothing but titty streamers and guys with attractive faces that talk about how they're nerdy and have social anxiety despite getting laid and going to multiple parties, because they have an attractive face, or are tall. Nick Bateman and Terry Crews are going to come out as furries now. Where is the rope.

Lots of ugly streamers with big followings. Nerds don't care too much about how their gaming idols look, but rather their skill and personality.
 
Holy Crusader

Holy Crusader

Greycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
53
Online
0
It comes down to are you willing to sell your dignity for a small chance at fucking a freak? I hope not, for groups such as these will be the first to go during the great cleansing.
 
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,746
Online
22d 13h 23m
CopingGymcel said:
Lots of ugly streamers with big followings. Nerds don't care too much about how their gaming idols look, but rather their skill and personality.

Good personality=looks. Halo effect is everything. The ugly streamers with a following started streaming on twitch before it was popular, or are very good at video games.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
GeneticFilth said:
Good personality=looks. Halo effect is everything. The ugly streamers with a following started streaming on twitch before it was popular, or are very good at video games.

Well, the ones who are really good looking get told so all of the time. The Hearthstone streamer Dog has a meme were people always ask him to take off his shirt.

459OST80OAD61504315939281.jpg


Then there's Strifecro who is really popular because of how skilled he is:

350px-Strifecro.jpg
 
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,746
Online
22d 13h 23m
CopingGymcel said:
Well, the ones who are really good looking get told so all of the time. The Hearthstone streamer Dog has a meme were people always ask him to take off his shirt.

459OST80OAD61504315939281.jpg


Then there's Strifecro who is really popular because of how skilled he is:

350px-Strifecro.jpg

If strifecro wasn't good nobody would watch him, where as with dog this guy could be terrible, and hardly ever talk or do anything and he would still have a large following.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
GeneticFilth said:
If strifecro wasn't good nobody would watch him, where as with dog this guy could be terrible, and hardly ever talk or do anything and he would still have a large following.

I don't think so. People don't want to watch people who are terrible at games (outside of females they jerk off to). It's dreadful watching someone play like shit. All of the popular male streamers are somewhat decent at their game.
 
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,746
Online
22d 13h 23m
CopingGymcel said:
I don't think so. People don't want to watch people who are terrible at games (outside of females they jerk off to). It's dreadful watching someone play like shit. All of the popular male streamers are somewhat decent at their game.

IRL streaming is 100 percent looks, unless you came into it already having a following i.e. Andy Milonakis. Not all streamers just play the same few games, a lot of them play whatever new game is out and they are terrible at them.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top