Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Want to chadfish as a Chadcel, does anyone know anyone I can use?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Just wondering. Don't want someone who can be recognizable or looks too good to where it looks fake.

What is a Chadcel ?

What is a Chadcel ?
I'm going to use a Chad picture and say that I'm an incel who has never had sex in my bio. I also kind of want to do a catfishman type thing where I actually go up to the foid irl and shit talk.

It would be too obvious

I'm going to use a Chad picture and say that I'm an incel who has never had sex in my bio. I also kind of want to do a catfishman type thing where I actually go up to the foid irl and shit talk.
It would be too obvious
This been done before. I've been linked videos of some guy posting on some dating site that he looks like a chad and that he's either a criminal, a pedophile, a rapist, or whichever, and a ton of girls hit him up.
Some was even giggling about the crap he said to the girl to make him look horrible. He even badmouthed a lot of them and they still came for him in hopes they can fuck him.
Giving him numbers and addresses and crap.

Even if it's too obvious, it will work on a whore easily.