Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Want suifuel? Browse the social media of your peers

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
Seeing people at dances, parties, etc. is fucking distilled suifuel. I’ve never wanted to rope more, it’s incredible how my peers are happy and can form social connections with one another but will be repulsed at the sight of me. This is supposed to be the prime of my life, and I’m forced to be spending it rotting in my room. Fuck.

inb4 anyone says I haven’t tried, I’ve read books and papers about socializing, but it doesn’t work if I get told to shut up and ignored anytime I try to talk.

I should also note that NONE of the incel tier kids I hang out with appear in these pictures of social gatherings, must be a coincidence that none of the really ugly guys are at these events.....

i don't have any peers anymore hahaha

I’m sure you know some people you went to school with, right? Look up their names on twitter or Instagram or something
did that awhile back, a girl I liked and was rejected by when I was 13 has a kid now, wouldn't recommend doing it again

Can confirm. It’s brutal af :feelscry:

Don't care tbh

I’m sure you know some people you went to school with, right? Look up their names on twitter or Instagram or something

They're all old, so their lives are probably comparable to mine, plus or minus a happy family of kids and nieces and nephews.

Wish I could say that, I can’t help but feel envy when I see people enjoying their lives.
Idk man, I just don't do it and even when I do,all I see are vapid normies trying to fit in.

You guys are my peers:feelsautistic:

But I don’t know any of your names:cryfeels:

When their gf's comment on a publication and then they post public comments about how much they love each other.
:feelsrope:

holy shit, I just realized a brutal driverslicensepill here @LastGerman, you may have already mentioned this but for people to actually get to these kinds of social gatherings, parties and dances etc, they need to be able to DRIVE.

Over for cantdrivecels

Yeah thats kinda suifuel, thats why i avoid social media tbh

Yeah thats kinda suifuel, thats why i avoid social media tbh
That’s a good policy, I have this insane habit of going back to it every few months to stalk the people around me and it always ends in me feeling like :kys:

Social media is the devil

If you have to resort to learning social skills from books it's beyond over.
Ngl i did the same

If you have to resort to learning social skills from books it's beyond over.
They didn’t help at all either, most of them just had a drawn out version of “Be nice! Have manners!”

I don't remember very many people's names at my school, and those that I do, I can't find. Except for one guy. Whose name I won't reveal. I'm pretty sure I found him.

If this is my guy, after high school he got a job as a music teacher at that same high school. Common inner city job security tactic. Then he left to form a wedding band. He's a Trump supporter and is raising his daughters accordingly. He may or may not be divorced, after 2017 I don't see him in any pictures with his wife, but I think they have an amicable relationship. His wife is/was a music teacher too. A private music teacher.

The closest thing to a party I can find from him is a family Christmas party.

I don't remember very many people's names at my school, and those that I do, I can't find. Except for one guy. Whose name I won't reveal. I'm pretty sure I found him.

If this is my guy, after high school he got a job as a music teacher at that same high school. Common inner city job security tactic. Then he left to form a wedding band. He's a Trump supporter and is raising his daughters accordingly. He may or may not be divorced, after 2017 I don't see him in any pictures with his wife, but I think they have an amicable relationship. His wife is/was a music teacher too. A private music teacher.

The closest thing to a party I can find from him is a family Christmas party.
Huh

I guess my post is more applicable for youngcels because our age group is addicted to social media and will reveal more on there.

Out of curiosity, how old are you?

Good thing I don't have any friends or peers.

Huh

I guess my post is more applicable for youngcels because our age group is addicted to social media and will reveal more on there.

Out of curiosity, how old are you?

Social media is a plague among mankind.

holy shit, I just realized a brutal driverslicensepill here @LastGerman, you may have already mentioned this but for people to actually get to these kinds of social gatherings, parties and dances etc, they need to be able to DRIVE.

Over for cantdrivecels

Yes, also @rightfulcel mentioned it before. It is really not a meme at all. If you cannot drive as a grown up man you are below trash at this point. Today I have my last appointment for driving simulation. This took me a bit more than a month and i am still bad at driving simulation.

Over for peercels

Remember that if they were ugly and you were good looking it would be the other way around :feelsokman:
Yes, also @rightfulcel mentioned it before. It is really not a meme at all. If you cannot drive as a grown up man you are below trash at this point. Today I have my last appointment for driving simulation. This took me a bit more than a month and i am still bad at driving simulation.
There is a reason why all the popular kids learn to drive first. They need to in order to attend these hedonistic events of theirs.