Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope want a local ai gf? this ricecel got you covered!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
a new local ai "class" from the Braxman!

he mainly comes at local ai from a security POV, but it should be easy enough to change it a bit, remove the censorship and get it talking...

even an oldcel like myself could do it. if I had, or added a few parts to my Linux box... he says it runs better on Linux! (perhaps because it's less infected with bloat?)

he talks about hardware... basically a gaming laptop with a lot of ram. a few extra Chips. but it can also be run on a basic rig...

the ai itself is about 5gb....

anyway, it's like a general class on using a local ai. I imagine it could be very handy knowledge in the future...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQs55PZdl-s

it might be nice to have a computer buddy to run the highly illegal eWeapons on you're cybervan.

"Sindy? Shoot everyone approaching us & conserve ammo...

"the flamethrower would be more efficient. emping all outside electronics now... would you like to hear the screams in realtime, or shall I record them for later?
'ohh baby! this is so nice using my fleshlight mouth on you while driving us through the desert at night! it's so romantic!!! "
"emba? you're gonna need to find and grind up some more bones soon, the hydroponics nutrient tanks are getting low on potassium again..."
"drones detected! passive cloak activated... all electronics's off."
"