Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wanna know why everyone everyone is losing their minds over the coronavirus?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
In SARS only some nameless Ching Chongs from HK/China were affected so who cares
In Swine Flu it affected some literally whos so you don't even know how big it was.
In Ebola it affected nameless Niggers in Africa so who cares.

So whats so special about Corona-chan this time?

Before it was affecting just China so no one gives a shit.

But the difference is this time it doesn't discriminate against killing just poor ethnics. Oh no this time it dares goes against people in Europe and USA. This time white people are actually affected so its no longer a laughing matter.

And more importantly, the virus doesn't give a shit if you're a rich white or a poor white. You're still getting infected. In fact I would argue rich whites are more likely to get infected because they love travelling so much and meeting with different people. If you're poor, chances are you won't be travelling much and will be limited to a few places most of them time. When you look at many new cases, its almost some rich boomer who got it because he wouldn't listen to the travel warnings.

Now people like Tom Hanks and Justin Trudeau's wife has it, its definitely not a laughing matter. In fact if they were to die, the panic buying you see right now will be nothing compared to the REAL PANIC.

As joker said: "If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds."

People don't give a shit about all the nameless people who died. But if Tom Hankserino does, oh boy....

Just imagine Justin Trudeau catches it from his wife and some "complications" happen. You're going to see REAL anarchy first hand.

TL;DR: This Virus dared to attack rich white boomers instead of just poor ethnics.

Last edited:
As joker said: "If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds."
He didn't say that exactly, but hinted at it. With that one realizes how hypocritical and stupid this species is.

To be fair if they're getting it then that means anyone can get it which is troubling. And I don't think it's because of them being white.

Because normies are scared of dying JFL

If I get the cornoavirus, I will spread it to as many normies as possible.

Oh look, yet another coronavirus thread.

You're right, btw. The West is only giving a shit, because it's affecting them.

It's like when the West gave zero fucks about hundreds of thousands of sand niggers in the Middle East all the way from the 60s onward getting bombed to kingdom come. But a couple of planes crash in NYC killing 3k people and suddenly everybody loses their shit and wants war.

Their Hypergamy Party has finally stopped. No more cock carousel for a while. Toilets are addicted to sex.
Love that quote from the Dark Knight. One of the only movies I actually enjoyed. Heath Ledger was an alright Joker. Shame he died.

It's like when the West gave zero fucks about hundreds of thousands of sand niggers in the Middle East all the way from the 60s onward getting bombed to kingdom come. But a couple of planes crash in NYC killing 3k people and suddenly everybody loses their shit and wants war.
Yeah it's quite amusing watching them suddenly care when the time to help and intervene was at the beginning of the Middle Eastern conflicts. Now it has spiralled out of control and you have ISIS everywhere bombing this, running over that. Their foolishness will be their end.

the less ethnics the better for themselves tho

Their Hypergamy Party has finally stopped. No more cock carousel for a while. Toilets are addicted to sex.

Love that quote from the Dark Knight. One of the only movies I actually enjoyed. Heath Ledger was an alright Joker. Shame he died.
Not sure why you think corona's gonna stop whores from fucking and sucking chad :feelshaha: no way buddy boyo
the less ethnics the better for themselves tho
Im ethnic and agreed.

I think people started caring when ricecels started shutting down cities in an attempt to contain the disease tbh.

Normies are retarded

those things were big in their respective zones, the chinese internet and news networks, the african internet and news networks. etc. why would the white internet care about them, or the other way around. JFL pay attention to me, big strong white man, I need it.

The more relevant part of Joker(Dark knight) quote is this:

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

--

Going ER.
When you don't be the beta simp who does the emotional support after every year/month/week/day/night/washroom breakup.
When your saved up wealth or wages don't go to rescue a post-wall Roastie(and her kids) from her ennui with life.

All of these does that. It disrupts their plan. When you ER, some Stacy who is supposed to suck a Chad's dick this evening is denied that. Chad is upset, Stacies are upset because it makes them think ''oh, there's stuff that can happen other than what I assumed about the world''.

Not sure why you think corona's gonna stop whores from fucking and sucking chad :feelshaha: no way buddy boyo
Yeah that's true.. the common whore is rather bug brained. Hopefully a lot of them are taken out of the gene pool by Corona Chan.
The more relevant part of Joker(Dark knight) quote is this:

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

--

Going ER.
When you don't be the beta simp who does the emotional support after every year/month/week/day/night/washroom breakup.
When your saved up wealth or wages don't go to rescue a post-wall Roastie(and her kids) from her ennui with life.

All of these does that. It disrupts their plan. When you ER, some Stacy who is supposed to suck a Chad's dick this evening is denied that. Chad is upset, Stacies are upset because it makes them think ''oh, there's stuff that can happen other than what I assumed about the world''.
They get upset because they suddenly realise "I've been found out.. my Carousel is coming to an end in front of me and I can't stand it.. I'll just lie more to beta males and hope that this time they believe my lies". A flawed business model.

Last edited:
I might have actually had the coronavirus, I had a strange flu a few weeks ago, I felt very fatigued for about two weeks which was accompanied at various points with high temperatures, congestion, nausea, headaches and a sore throat, it was nothing too terrible though and not even the worst flu I’ve gotten.

I might have actually had the coronavirus, I had a strange flu a few weeks ago, I felt very fatigued for about two weeks which was accompanied at various points with high temperatures, congestion, nausea, headaches and a sore throat, it was nothing too terrible though and not even the worst flu I’ve gotten.
srs nigga?

Well obviously people are going to care more when it starts hitting close to home. Like some people 10000 miles away having a virus isn't going to impact you much, someone literally down the road suddenly brings that a lot closer.

see you in mass graves

It's because the media has whipped people up into a frenzy

If this was rewritten with academic language it would be what SJWs describe as a "profoundly insightful critique of structural racism".

Yeah that's true.. the common whore is rather bug brained. Hopefully a lot of them are taken out of the gene pool by Corona Chan.

They get upset because they suddenly realise "I've been found out.. my Carousel is coming to an end in front of me and I can't stand it.. I'll just lie more to beta males and hope that this time they believe my lies". A flawed business model.

Everyone cares since white people are dying

Trump to declare National Emergency amid coronavirus pandemic.

True, the panic is incrasing