Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wanna know what I find Ironic about suicide?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
An animal (Dog) going through mental/physical pain isn't told to go to s therapist. They're put out of their pain and allowed to live the best life in their final moments.

Meanwhile a man who goes through mental/physical pain is forced into (((therapy))), told to trust the process: Isn't allowed a quick and painless death.

An animal which has no say in things is allowed to be put die, meanwhile I have to wake up everyday? :feelsclown:

We're literally being kept alive to suffer.

It’s definitely not fair.

SMITH_WESSON_PERFORMANCE_CENTER_1911_s878x593.jpg

Suicide is a do it yourself kinda gig:feelshehe:

No need to see a therapist

Brutal dogpill ngl.

I will blow my brains out on stream soon

Just take your pills and be a good goy :giga:

An animal (Dog) going through mental/physical pain isn't told to go to s therapist. They're put out of their pain and allowed to live the best life in their final moments.

Meanwhile a man who goes through mental/physical pain is forced into (((therapy))), told to trust the process: Isn't allowed a quick and painless death.

An animal which has no say in things is allowed to be put die, meanwhile I have to wake up everyday? :feelsclown:

We're literally being kept alive to suffer.

It's because dogs don't pay taxes and contribute to ((((the system)))) like we're expected to.

At least Germany appears to have seen the light:

it is more profitable to keep us alive :feelsclown:

No one is keeping you alive, if you want to end it go ahead literally no one gives a shit and no one will notice

Blame lawyers and lawmakers. Euthanasia of pets is somehow justified but euthanasia of people is "wrong"

No one is keeping you alive, if you want to end it go ahead literally no one gives a shit and no one will notice
Did you even read the post?

They've developed methods for dogs to be "put down" with as little pain as possible.

If a guy wants to be "put down" he's told "No" and any method he pursues would mean having to overcome his biological imperative to survive and also not fuck up the suicide in the process - ending up a vegetable.
SMITH_WESSON_PERFORMANCE_CENTER_1911_s878x593.jpg

Suicide is a do it yourself kinda gig:feelshehe:

No need to see a therapist
Wish Guns were easy to come by in the UK.

They've developed methods for dogs to be "put down" with as little pain as possible.

If a guy wants to be "put down" he's told "No" and any method he pursues would mean having to overcome his biological imperative to survive and also not fuck up the suicide in the process - ending up a vegetable.
I dont read posts

You have to earn profits for Schlomo Shekelberg you filthy inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The only therapy that works for us is to get our dicks sucked
full

Wish Guns were easy to come by in the UK.
You're overcoming your biological imperative to survive by choosing euthanasia, how is it different from putting a bullet in your head?

You're overcoming your biological imperative to survive by choosing euthanasia, how is it different from putting a bullet in your head?
In the United Cuckdom, getting access to a gun isn't easy.

There's also a 4% chance you survive. Imagine being that 4 in 100.

With Euthanasia, they want you dead.
The drug that is administered to kill you could kill an elephant no problem.

It's because dogs don't pay tax dollars

Brutal, indeed we are here, alive to suffer