Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wanna hear a joke

Top kek. Statutory rape is stupid.

why do they even call it rape if it's not forced?

AHAHAHAAHA @ that vid on your sig.

because teens are innocent and shieeeet
Im 18, in my state, if i had sexual interactions with a girl who is 17 but just a few months younger than me I would go to jail for over a decade. Not to mention being a sex offender.

I know a shorter joke.
Rape.

To be honest, it should be up to the prosecutor to prove the individuals in question were not of a state of mind to engage in a consensual sexual relationship, rather than just prosecuting every 18-year old that sensually interacts with 16-year old jailbait.

it should be up to no one, set the age of consent to 12 and then we can talk about this statutory rape shit. When I was twelve I was certainly ready to put my dick in vagina and people always say that girls hit the puberty sooner

it should be up to no one, set the age of consent to 12 and then we can talk about this statutory rape shit. When I was twelve I was certainly ready to put my dick in vagina and people always say that girls hit the puberty sooner
Age of consent is 4 cucks

Non virgin women can be raped:lul:
its not rape unless hes ugly:lul:
its ok if hes cute:lul: