Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wanna hear a joke?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
Bodylanguage.

The idea that your bodylanguage decides if women like you or not has to be an even bigger meme than personality.

True, every body movement a chad makes is attractive and every movement which incel makes is creepy.

Only Chad can have a dominant body language without looking ridiculous, so it's a mix of it tbh.

"Be confident bro, girls are subconsciously wired to be attracted to dominance and confidence, body language is so important"

heres another one: female depression

Body language HAS to be natural .
If you fake it , women will subconciously notice that through your micro-expressions of discomfort .
You can have dominant body language , but only if you truly believe that you are better than everyone else around .
You cant fake it .
It has to come natural .

Body language HAS to be natural .
If you fake it , women will subconciously notice that through your micro-expressions of discomfort .
You can have dominant body language , but only if you truly believe that you are better than everyone else around .
You cant fake it .
It has to come natural .
body language doesn´t matter, at all.

I dont think so .
I think dominant and confindent body language can put you at least +1 in looks rating .
And also it is good for your own self worth ,
ive always noticed that it made me feel better when i showed confident body language .
When i walk with my shoulders back , maintain strong eye contact , gesticulate with emotion etc. i FEEL BETTER .
I feel more calm and relaxed .
You should try it .

I
"Be confident bro, girls are subconsciously wired to be attracted to dominance and confidence, body language is so important"
If only I could show this ti the copinh incrl manlets at school that puffed their chest up and played alpha and got ignored or laughed at while chad was naturally alpha or shy and got all the school pussy. JFLn:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I

If only I could show this ti the copinh incrl manlets at school that puffed their chest up and played alpha and got ignored or laughed at while chad was naturally alpha or shy and got all the school pussy. JFLn:lul::lul::lul::lul:

If anything an incel being confident will invite mockery from femoids.

low status and shyness affects you body language a lot, so I think it does play a role.

Wanna hear another joke?

Women’s rights.

Body language may help normie tiers

I

this