Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Walter fate at it again! Exposed!

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
2018 04 21 124257

Can anyone confirm he is an actual incel or has said it?
He still doesn't get it.

Stop harassing Walter Fate, bro.

He's sub-5. Whether he lucked into a vagina or not is irrelevent. He will always be considered low value to people either way.

He said he hasn't dated in 5 years

You posted screencaps of something he said, that's harassment.

Hey man Walter's kinda cool, and you're kinda a doosh. Like the other guy said quit it

Still when was the last time he had sex.
My memory is blurry but i think i heard him say he's not a virgin or he had a girlfriend back in high school, so he had a girlfriend and is not a virgin, he never said when was the last time he got sex or i didn't hear it.

he's absolutely pathetic he said something like he had not had sex in 5 years.

he's absolutely pathetic he said something like he had not had sex in 5 years.
Shiting on incels is how he copes probably. "Atleast i'm not one of those crazed mysoginists"

Shiting on incels is how he copes probably. "Atleast i'm not one of those crazed mysoginists"
Yet he still can't come to the realization that's it's his looks holding him back.

Even if he's not incel, he probably only gets laid once every several years.
Lol@ "Their label for themselves doubles as their greatest insult"
What an idiot. Being poor, depressed, fat, or deformed are negative things that descripe a person. Being incel is something negative, but if you deny you're fat or an incel or poor when you really are, then obviously people will say you're full of shit.

I must repec muh lady from those crazed mysoginists! hurr durr1!!!11