Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Walmart Shooting: 20 dead, heaps injured

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
A mass shooting at a Walmart in the Texas border city of El Paso that has left 20 people dead and 26 injured is being investigated as a possible hate crime, Texas officials said.

Images of shooter:

1564893326710.jpg
1564893343609.jpg

Cucks on forums are already attributing it to us:

INCEL FORUM

The media is making the usual connection between 4chan and frustrated white males - the usual narrative as propagated by the jewish controlled media

Any one know the female to male score? Or have they released the victims photos? I can't find anything.

The source told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton the suspect was considered "a troubled youth" and described as a loner. Authorities are treating a document allegedly written by the gunman as evidence.

wow thank you i did not know this was happening

evERytime they blame it on us lmao

20, nice. Usually they only get a handful

his face is so deformed no wonder he went ER

wow thank you i did not know this was happening

Is this sarcasm? I'm bad at picking up on sarcasm, because there were many threads about this today. Too many, for a guy not linked to inceldom at all, save for the retarded assumptions of retards.

We need to stop blowing our loads over every mass murder. Who gives a fuck what the male to female count is?

Patrick-Crusius.jpg

Fucking....yeahhhhhhhhh! Def truecel incel looking.

Is this sarcasm? I'm bad at picking up on sarcasm, because there were many threads about this today. Too many, for a guy not linked to inceldom at all, save for the retarded assumptions of retards.

We need to stop blowing our loads over every mass murder. Who gives a fuck what the male to female count is?
yea its sarcasm this is atleast the fifth thread ive seen on this guy today

This cuck shot up mostly Mexicans because he was anti-immigrant and hated Mexicans and "invaders". Fuck that piece of shit!
his face is so deformed no wonder he went ER
He didn't go Lepine or confessed his sins to a Rabbi at a Bar Mitzvah...he shot up Mexicans because he was a fucking white nationalist cuck trying to save "muh white womyn". Fuck him!

e shot up Mexicans because he was a fucking white nationalist cuck trying to save "muh white womyn".
The guy's basically a Brenton Tarrant follower. /pol/fags essentially

20? Not bad, not bad at all!

The guy's basically a Brenton Tarrant follower. /pol/fags essentially
hat the fuck is wrong with these murderers? Bangladeshicel murdered his own family, this moron shot up a Mexican-frequented Walmart in El Paso, and some are suspecting that the Dayton, Ohio mass shootings was inspired by the El Paso shootings, and wait a sec, Roosh V was in Ohio the other day promoting his "save muh white womyn" speech.

Fuck all of these Angloskank pussybeggars!

Fuck all of these Angloskank pussybeggars!
Save white women bro!! Once allthe ethnics are gone we are gonna get all the pussy bro yeaaaahh!!!

meanwhile
D67EE0ED FED2 46DA 96FF 33FA00460F2F

good kill count

how can they say it was incel/female motivated when his manifesto explicitly cites threats to the environment, over-industrialisation and demographic replacement as the motives. he mentioned women who race mix as a problem but thats about it. the media ALWAYS acts as though incels are to blame. :( :(

"Patrick always paid attention in [crime data] class. He said that it's interesting how the world of law enforcement works" :what: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Look at the picture of him in a chair on the right and you'll see it.

Is his manifesto proven fake?
Does he have a real one?

Not a bad score. I wish he aimed for white women specifically though

Why is it always the ugliest white people who are white supremacists. White chad doesn’t give a fuck about his white race or not. It’s over for nazicels

literally St. Patrick :feelskek:

A mass shooting at a Walmart in the Texas border city of El Paso that has left 20 people dead and 26 injured is being investigated as a possible hate crime, Texas officials said.

Images of shooter:

1564893326710.jpg
1564893343609.jpg

Cucks on forums are already attributing it to us:

View attachment 136973

The media is making the usual connection between 4chan and frustrated white males - the usual narrative as propagated by the jewish controlled media

Any one know the female to male score? Or have they released the victims photos? I can't find anything.

The source told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton the suspect was considered "a troubled youth" and described as a loner. Authorities are treating a document allegedly written by the gunman as evidence.

They will make the Incel word, the next fabricated Nazi buzzword.
Calling it right now.
Not a bad score. I wish he aimed for white women specifically though
Preferably white stacys.
good kill count
This time was decent.
Still.
Cho Seung Hui is/was the best at killing sprees.
He's the embodiment of the virgin in the "virgin vs Chad" meme. It's uncanny.
Memes are no longer memes.
They have been realized into reality.
tbh i thought he was going to be like that retarded garlic guy and only get a few
Or the Randy Stair guy...

Last edited:
That long midface.its over forhim

Heil Saint Patrick

not srs

Saint Patricks Day = August 3rd

Pretty decent, hopefully he capped a good amount of foids

the revolution is closER

many men

He didn't target women, he targeted brown people. He can fuck off, I hope he rots in prison.

the revolution is closER

many men
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Load the Blackpill Cannons buddy boyos. We are going to crash this planet with no survivors.
He didn't target women, he targeted brown people. He can fuck off, I hope he rots in prison.
Death is a pre-requisite of Life. Brown, White, Black it doesn't matter. Death tends to happen. The thing about murder is that not only does it kill people.. it also can change the course of history. Of course I would prefer it if Women died. But death happens and I couldn't care less about what their ideology or skin colour is.. as long as people are dying before their biological death date, that is all I care about.

Chaos.. something the Elites hate. It is something that I admire. It's final form is the Blackpill. :blackpill:

Last edited:
Please tell me he killed at least one young whore

Agreed. This is the best high score I've seen in a while. I tip my fedora to this man even if he didn't manage to off himself before he was apprehended, and his aggression was misplaced.

He got a high score