Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel wall street rules, #metoo era: no dinner with foids colleagues, cant sit next to them on flight, book hotel rooms in differnent floors, no 1-1 meeting

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

"In fact, as a wealth adviser put it, just hiring a woman these days is “an unknown risk.” What if she took something he said the wrong way?"

its hillarious that this #metoo feminazi wave will just make people not hire foids lmao. the only job they will have left is sucking dicks.

working with a foid nowdays is like raising a 4 years old kid with autism + cancer.

Wall Street people aren't stupid.

Unfortunately foids have infested every field of work there is. Or damn near close to it. I dropped out of the work force for this reason. Working with them is hellish. You know it's only a matter of time til they start spreading rumors about you, talking shit behind your back, so on and so forth.

Unfortunately foids have infested every field of work there is. Or damn near close to it. I dropped out of the work force for this reason. Working with them is hellish. You know it's only a matter of time til they start spreading rumors about you, talking shit behind your back, so on and so forth.
true. in any second you can get #metoo and you are going home.

Welcome to the feminist era , this is only going to get worse.

"In fact, as a wealth adviser put it, just hiring a woman these days is “an unknown risk.” What if she took something he said the wrong way?"

its hillarious that this #metoo feminazi wave will just make people not hire foids lmao. the only job they will have left is sucking dicks.

working with a foid nowdays is like raising a 4 years old kid with autism + cancer.
Every day I get closer to volcel.
Women are such fucking garbage
How dare you protect yourselves from potential threats instead of just being passive!
This shit is coming from the same women who get upset when women get told how they can protect themselves from being raped.
Females have no sense of responsibility or accountability.

They will just become cam whores.

Haha this is fucking great
those men are going to back out of a sexual harassment complaint and right into a sex discrimination complaint.
Women will never be satisfied

Old article. The slant of which is "Oh, these men are overreacting. We haven't created a witch hunt culture that crucifies men and dissect their every word and action to see if it's a microaggression against women, these men need to relax."

Different floors is no joke. I was once accused of sexual harassment by a foid who thought I was following her to her hotel room. I almost got arrested and security continued questioning me even after I showed them my room key. Throughout the whole interrogation they were trying to find a politically correct way to say, "You look like a harasser because you're short and ugly."

Different floors is no joke. I was once accused of sexual harassment by a foid who thought I was following her to her hotel room. I almost got arrested and security continued questioning me even after I showed them my room key. Throughout the whole interrogation they were trying to find a politically correct way to say, "You look like a harasser because you're short and ugly."
Thats horrible :feelsbadman:

I hope a lot of feminist males take a spoonful of their own medicine

lol it's nice in a fem-cunt society that different floors, flights, no 1-1 meetings etc is basically an Islamic way of treating women. Wall Street will soon be Halal Street

This may be suicide fuel, but there is some life fuel to come out of it knowing that because of all this #MeToo bullshit, that people are taking precautionary measures not to get falsely accused of anything. They’ve brought this on themselves.

even in my current job noen of the foids do the manual labour like unloading / putting away deliveries, all the male kitchen staff like myself have to do that shit.

women are much like children

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back