Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Wall of text] Is it worth trying to change our societies? Or should we just LDAR? On the two true problems of every incel

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
I was posting this as a comment but its too long. I just want to share my thoughts on inceldom in general, even if i know that almost nobody is going to read it. But it might help some lost youngcels, blackpill someone, or clarify the blackpill as a whole just a bit. So,

According to OP @Gunnersup (good thread bro btw ngl ded srs), we would be incel regardless of what time period we lived in
People disagree in the comments, obviously.
As an "oldcel" (im 29) have thought about this a lot, so let me share my useless ideas about this and you tell me if im wrong. Basically, the problem is always the same: should we try, or dont? Should we try to change our society, so it treats incels better (like it has done with homos or disabled people) or is the battle lost before it begun, because no amount of social engineering could compensate living as a subhuman? Should we fight for a better society for us? If so, should we blackpill the masses? If fighting is pointless, should we just lie down and rot?
To answer this, i think we have to distinguish between two kind of very different sets of problems we face as incels.

As an incel in this precise time in history, and according to the most accepted blackpilled narratives, you have basically two massive problems you cant deal with, one biological and one cultural/historical. Every other problem is derived from this two.

Biologically, women are genetically designed to worship Chad.
So truecels, mentally ill males and social outcasts are automatically excluded from mating if nothing is done to compensate. Just natural selection. Our natural selection. This is has been necessary for the survival of our species, so we dont degenerate in ugly and crazy social outcasts, since we have no chance of survival if living alone. We are, at the end, useless hairless monkeys. Our species promotes extroverted NT Chads/Stacies, and we all should be one of them if genetic variation like recombination, mutation, etc. didnt existed. It is debatable if its necessary anymore to instantly exclude incels from the dating market. It probably isnt. But this instinct exists and dictates most foids behaviour towards males if left unrestrained. Thats the point.

Culturally and historically, we have abolished all restriction to foid´s biological impulses. There has always been a pressure, a cultural counterweight to sexual liberalism (Chad has most of the females, most males fight for the rest, every truecel is excluded) that is automatically imposed if female biological tendencies are left alone unrestrained, because it destroys the social fabric needed to just survive. Same happened with hair, we lost our monkey hair while, at the same time, a cultural counterweight compensated it (the tradition and of making clothes and its institutions). Both the genetically imposed female worship of chad AND the complex cultural system of counteracting it have evolved at the same time, compensating each other and reaching further and further together. Anyway, extreme social inequalities are a permanent source of revolution and social chaos. Every culture for the last thousands at least of years enforces monogamy, punishes promiscuity, gives truecels socially valued roles as monks or whatever, enhances the SMV of men by killing tons of them in wars, lowers SMV of foids forbidding them to show their bodies (and even faces, based islam) and qualities, demonizes romanticism, imposes a meritocratic system linked with spiritual values, rejects the value of physical beauty and material wealth, etc. This way, almost everyone is cooperative with society and almost no policing, censorship, propaganda and violence is needed to maintain a minimum and stable order. There is no need for it, people in power and common people dont need to convince or deceive other people into believing that life in society is worth living because life in society is worth living (for the most part, for most people). Monogamy and punishment of promiscuity grants and stable, meritocratic and egalitarian equilibrium in the dating and sexual market. Everyone has only one coin, that can invest only once.

Our species could afford the biological female craving for Chad as long as, at the same time, some patriarchal cultural traditions were maintained to compensate for it and make it worth. Same with hair and clothing: we could afford being biologically naked as long as a cultural traditions provided clothes to make it worth. Same with any other humanly specific characteristic.

But thats not the case anymore, isnt it? We westerns created and spread a way of living inherently unbalanced, a capitalist model of the sexual and dating market. Foids and Chad have infinite coins and can waste them as much as they want, most people barely have a coin (some of which cant use it) and a minority has nothing. Monogamy disappears and thotery is promoted. An imbalance that is only growing bigger and bigger and that only can be dealt with an parallel escalation of violence (isolation, rejection, jail, etc.), propaganda (bluepill, leftism, new age) and censorship (ITcels, media demonization) towards those that get nothing out of the "social contract" in which they are forced to participate. As a global society, we substituted traditional values and institutions that fought dating and sexual inequality with values and institutions that isolate, silence and kill the victims of it. That is why we are here now, as a community. The same culture that created us ostracized us at the same time, as a defense mecanism. The person that created Tinder and the person that created IT require each other. Imagine if we were evenly distributed around the whole fabric of society. At least some of us would have some kind of participation in the general direction of society. We would massively oppose it, creating division, social chaos and civil war. So we must be low class, low income, uneducated, socially inept, isolated, bluepilled to the bone and borderline suicidal. If not, things would not work, and society would collapse even faster.

So OP is right, the female latent tendency to worship Chad is there and it will be there until (idk) we remove it by genetic engineering after the beta uprising or whatever. So we will not live to see it. No human foid has ever felt real attraction to a ugly social retard human, and there is nothing that can be done realistically to change that during our lifetimes. We can only, as a society, compensate it applying oppresive, patriarchal cultural mechanisms, traditional (religions) or utopic (incel marxist revolution, beta uprising...). Also, truecels had almost no chance in the past and now they have literally no chance, no not much changes for them tbh. Our species blindly decided a long time ago that their sacrifice is necessary to this day. Most of us succumb to depression and nihilism, given the circumstances. Blackpilling the masses, or changing society, is absurd for a truecel, no matter what. Thats why some of the people that defend LDARing have the right to do it. They know that, actually and sadly, social engineering has its inherent limits, and they will rot beyond them inevitably.

People that disagree are also right, because the abolition of any kind of traditional cultural female restriction has rendered women mere animals that only satisfy their instincts without limit. Left alone, the natural sexual tendencies inmediatlly and globaly impose some kind of sexual liberalism , any kind of meritocracy is abandoned as superstition, genetic value is the only kind of personal value, and the inequalities only grow bigger and more obvious with time (most females have more SMV than most males, Chad gets most foids, Stacy lives in tutorial mode, incel subclass is created from the sheer isolation of its members, etc.), sexual hierarchies and harems become usual, and most people get disenfranchised and depressed. This is a permanent source of social unrest, chaos, suicide, degeneracy, sociopathy, mental illness... as many males (and foids that cant get Chad and have to settle for their looksmatch, that has way lower and lower SMV than her) lack basic motivation to keep their lifes and societies going, and because of that, a lot of policing, censorship, propaganda and violence is required to make most people cooperate with the rest. From this perspective, trying to change our culture could make sense if you think you could benefit from it. You might think that you were the kind of people that could have got a wife and a family in the past thanks to this kind of traditional values and social institutions. Changing society could be worth. Thats why so many people that defend traditionalism and religion (or a revolution) have the right to do it, because they could have a chance if things were more fair and balanced. Social engineering, enforced morals, authoritarianism and propaganda might have their limits, but it is not really a problem for them, because they know that what they want to achieve is possible. It has happened before.

In my retarded opinion, human foids will never love us, human incels. But i would love to have a chance in a traditional and meritocratic culture tbh. I would probably be an incel in medieval times, but least i would be a monk, and i would feel like my life has a purpose. A very deep one, that compensates the lack of family, that i would think its voluntary anyway. Maybe i could ascend, and, even if i unavoidably get cucked, as most married men got in the past and get nowadays, i would not live this kind of "life". A blackpilled society, or any kind of society that compensates foids crave for Chad, could be worth... even if it doesnt even mean that i could get a wife and a family. But im too nihilistic and cynical to even try to think about how this could be done ngl.

As always, sorry for my bad English. Thank you for reading if you did btwtbhngldedsrs

Last edited:
Imho, LDARing is the way to go. I got no skills, so I couldn't get a job even if I tried. In the old days I would've been lynched for being a lazy waste of oxygen.

Only draconian measures can be taken to undo the monumental disaster that has unfolded within the last century. An abolition on women's rights, ban on makeup, ban on any online dating apps even perhaps social media as a whole among other things. I am obviously giving a vast oversimplification what needs to be done but generally speaking this would all be a step in the right direction. Of course, none of this will ever come to fruition and I fully expect our problems are only to be exacerbated in the coming decades. Good question OP.

I don't think there's anything we can do honestly

I agree with you in most of what you said, however you forgot an important thing: unlike male sexuality woman sexuality is easy to change. You can see this by looking at other cultures. You can't say someone is a objective trucel because that doesn't exist. The reason woman want tall and attractive men has to do with social status. For example, in movies and everywhere the ideal men is portrayed as being tall and with massive jaw and foids pick up on that. There's studies that show that women in tribal cultures don't care about height at all. In fact, it is the man who usually rejects females for being too tall. This can be applied to most characteristics that are inerently genetic. Look at race for example, why are whites so praised? It's because media portays them as superior and more powerful than other races. I'm not saying however there aren't objective bad qualities, There are definitely, but not to the extent some people believe.

I believe change is possible but not within our lifetime

Great post but I don't really have a response. I've mulled over this issue for a long time but I can't draw any valuable conclusions, and even if I could I doubt I would have the means to exact meaningful change.

I am obviously giving a vast oversimplification what needs to be done but generally speaking this would all be a step in the right direction.

I agree. Something must be done, or our societies will only get worse and worse. Authoritarism is unavoidable at this point, so we should try to at least try to direct our societies towards a incel-friendly kind of dictatorship. If we get our societies to abolish foid´s rights, that would be a nice beginning. If foids could be bought and sold like the cattle they are, most people in this forum would instantly ascend.

Of course, none of this will ever come to fruition and I fully expect our problems are only to be exacerbated in the coming decades.

Obviously. Every day things get worse for us, as sexual and dating inequality grows exponentially bigger each day. I predict that buying wifes from foreign and poor countries is gonna become a major and normie trend in the next decade, as most young normies realize that the requirement to have a partner are now so absurdly high that they are now considered incels. For most people, being considered an incel is hell.

Good question OP.

Thanks, and thanks for reading
I don't think there's anything we can do honestly
If you can vote, you can do something. Its obviously not enough, i know. So, the problem is, what does our society require from us to change it? Blackpilling the masses? Scale the social hierarchy and owning the mass media? Becoming dictators? I think that something must be done but i doubt most of us can achieve anything. We are the bottom of the social barrel.
I agree with you in most of what you said, however you forgot an important thing: unlike male sexuality woman sexuality is easy to change. You can see this by looking at other cultures. You can't say someone is a objective trucel because that doesn't exist. The reason woman want tall and attractive men has to do with social status. For example, in movies and everywhere the ideal men is portrayed as being tall and with massive jaw and foids pick up on that. There's studies that show that women in tribal cultures don't care about height at all. In fact, it is the man who usually rejects females for being too tall. This can be applied to most characteristics that are inerently genetic. Look at race for example, why are whites so praised? It's because media portays them as superior and more powerful than other races. I'm not saying however there aren't objective bad qualities, There are definitely, but not to the extent some people believe.
We can agree that sexuality is kind of flexible.
But obviously truecels are objectively subhuman and they exist. Woman are biologically wired to worship tall and strong males because thats how our species survived all this time. Society can reinforce or weaken this behavioral and cognitive patterns, but they are there and cannot be erased in any way. It has nothing to do with films and narratives. Films, narratives and the rest of the culture only slightly modifies what is already there: biological and genetic driven preferences. So yes, objective beauty exist, and objective ugliness too. There is a grey area where culture is decisive to determine is someone is worth reproducing or not, but that doesnt mean that culture is the only factor. It is not and it will never be. It only applies when biological tendencies are not strong enough, so some kind of flexibility is possible.
So, 1´s, 2´s and 3´s will be rejected because of their looks as subhumans in any culture, 9´s and 10´s will be worshipped in any culture as demi gods, and the rest will be treated as humans or not depending on how sexually fair and balanced the culture is. Same goes with races. If you are a 1 or a 10, your race doesnt matter, because people only have one kind of behaviour and cognitive process towards you (total rejection, total worship). If youre a 6 and white, and your culture has decided that white people are more attractive, then it benefits you, because your phenotipe doesnt trigger a biological predefined response in them, so culture and personal freedom play some role, maybe a relevant role, in the choice of personal and social behavior that will unfold towards you.
Great post
Thanks

Why not vote for candidates you support, or earn enough money so you can donate meaningful amounts of money to local politicians, judges, and movements you support, even if you're doing it to just spite foids?

Guns help ugly men survive and scare foids. So donate money to gun rights organizations and help pro-gun candidates campaigns. Foids want to kill their fetuses so they can keep fucking chads. So support anti-abortion movements and candidates.

Why not vote for candidates you support, or earn enough money so you can donate meaningful amounts of money to local politicians, judges, and movements you support, even if you're doing it to just spite foids?

Guns help ugly men survive and scare foids. So donate money to gun rights organizations and help pro-gun candidates campaigns. Foids want to kill their fetuses so they can keep fucking chads. So support anti-abortion movements and candidates.

Im spanish, and politics here dont work like in America. But, for the most part, i do all you say. I always vote far right for those reasons you mention. Voting left as an incel is beyond retarded. Besides voting and spreading my ideas in forums and that kind of thing, there is nothing i can do to participate in the general direction of my country (far left oriented btw).

I was posting this as a comment but its too long. I just want to share my thoughts on inceldom in general, even if i know that almost nobody is going to read it. But it might help some lost youngcels, blackpill someone, or clarify the blackpill as a whole just a bit. So,

According to OP @Gunnersup (good thread bro btw ngl ded srs), we would be incel regardless of what time period we lived in
People disagree in the comments, obviously.
As an "oldcel" (im 29) have thought about this a lot, so let me share my useless ideas about this and you tell me if im wrong. Basically, the problem is always the same: should we try, or dont? Should we try to change our society, so it treats incels better (like it has done with homos or disabled people) or is the battle lost before it begun, because no amount of social engineering could compensate living as a subhuman? Should we fight for a better society for us? If so, should we blackpill the masses? If fighting is pointless, should we just lie down and rot?
To answer this, i think we have to distinguish between two kind of very different sets of problems we face as incels.

As an incel in this precise time in history, and according to the most accepted blackpilled narratives, you have basically two massive problems you cant deal with, one biological and one cultural/historical. Every other problem is derived from this two.

Biologically, women are genetically designed to worship Chad.
So truecels, mentally ill males and social outcasts are automatically excluded from mating if nothing is done to compensate. Just natural selection. Our natural selection. This is has been necessary for the survival of our species, so we dont degenerate in ugly and crazy social outcasts, since we have no chance of survival if living alone. We are, at the end, useless hairless monkeys. Our species promotes extroverted NT Chads/Stacies, and we all should be one of them if genetic variation like recombination, mutation, etc. didnt existed. It is debatable if its necessary anymore to instantly exclude incels from the dating market. It probably isnt. But this instinct exists and dictates most foids behaviour towards males if left unrestrained. Thats the point.

Culturally and historically, we have abolished all restriction to foid´s biological impulses. There has always been a pressure, a cultural counterweight to sexual liberalism (Chad has most of the females, most males fight for the rest, every truecel is excluded) that is automatically imposed if female biological tendencies are left alone unrestrained, because it destroys the social fabric needed to just survive. Same happened with hair, we lost our monkey hair while, at the same time, a cultural counterweight compensated it (the tradition and of making clothes and its institutions). Both the genetically imposed female worship of chad AND the complex cultural system of counteracting it have evolved at the same time, compensating each other and reaching further and further together. Anyway, extreme social inequalities are a permanent source of revolution and social chaos. Every culture for the last thousands at least of years enforces monogamy, punishes promiscuity, gives truecels socially valued roles as monks or whatever, enhances the SMV of men by killing tons of them in wars, lowers SMV of foids forbidding them to show their bodies (and even faces, based islam) and qualities, demonizes romanticism, imposes a meritocratic system linked with spiritual values, rejects the value of physical beauty and material wealth, etc. This way, almost everyone is cooperative with society and almost no policing, censorship, propaganda and violence is needed to maintain a minimum and stable order. There is no need for it, people in power and common people dont need to convince or deceive other people into believing that life in society is worth living because life in society is worth living (for the most part, for most people). Monogamy and punishment of promiscuity grants and stable, meritocratic and egalitarian equilibrium in the dating and sexual market. Everyone has only one coin, that can invest only once.

Our species could afford the biological female craving for Chad as long as, at the same time, some patriarchal cultural traditions were maintained to compensate for it and make it worth. Same with hair and clothing: we could afford being biologically naked as long as a cultural traditions provided clothes to make it worth. Same with any other humanly specific characteristic.

But thats not the case anymore, isnt it? We westerns created and spread a way of living inherently unbalanced, a capitalist model of the sexual and dating market. Foids and Chad have infinite coins and can waste them as much as they want, most people barely have a coin (some of which cant use it) and a minority has nothing. Monogamy disappears and thotery is promoted. An imbalance that is only growing bigger and bigger and that only can be dealt with an parallel escalation of violence (isolation, rejection, jail, etc.), propaganda (bluepill, leftism, new age) and censorship (ITcels, media demonization) towards those that get nothing out of the "social contract" in which they are forced to participate. As a global society, we substituted traditional values and institutions that fought dating and sexual inequality with values and institutions that isolate, silence and kill the victims of it. That is why we are here now, as a community. The same culture that created us ostracized us at the same time, as a defense mecanism. The person that created Tinder and the person that created IT require each other. Imagine if we were evenly distributed around the whole fabric of society. At least some of us would have some kind of participation in the general direction of society. We would massively oppose it, creating division, social chaos and civil war. So we must be low class, low income, uneducated, socially inept, isolated, bluepilled to the bone and borderline suicidal. If not, things would not work, and society would collapse even faster.

So OP is right, the female latent tendency to worship Chad is there and it will be there until (idk) we remove it by genetic engineering after the beta uprising or whatever. So we will not live to see it. No human foid has ever felt real attraction to a ugly social retard human, and there is nothing that can be done realistically to change that during our lifetimes. We can only, as a society, compensate it applying oppresive, patriarchal cultural mechanisms, traditional (religions) or utopic (incel marxist revolution, beta uprising...). Also, truecels had almost no chance in the past and now they have literally no chance, no not much changes for them tbh. Our species blindly decided a long time ago that their sacrifice is necessary to this day. Most of us succumb to depression and nihilism, given the circumstances. Blackpilling the masses, or changing society, is absurd for a truecel, no matter what. Thats why some of the people that defend LDARing have the right to do it. They know that, actually and sadly, social engineering has its inherent limits, and they will rot beyond them inevitably.

People that disagree are also right, because the abolition of any kind of traditional cultural female restriction has rendered women mere animals that only satisfy their instincts without limit. Left alone, the natural sexual tendencies inmediatlly and globaly impose some kind of sexual liberalism , any kind of meritocracy is abandoned as superstition, genetic value is the only kind of personal value, and the inequalities only grow bigger and more obvious with time (most females have more SMV than most males, Chad gets most foids, Stacy lives in tutorial mode, incel subclass is created from the sheer isolation of its members, etc.), sexual hierarchies and harems become usual, and most people get disenfranchised and depressed. This is a permanent source of social unrest, chaos, suicide, degeneracy, sociopathy, mental illness... as many males (and foids that cant get Chad and have to settle for their looksmatch, that has way lower and lower SMV than her) lack basic motivation to keep their lifes and societies going, and because of that, a lot of policing, censorship, propaganda and violence is required to make most people cooperate with the rest. From this perspective, trying to change our culture could make sense if you think you could benefit from it. You might think that you were the kind of people that could have got a wife and a family in the past thanks to this kind of traditional values and social institutions. Changing society could be worth. Thats why so many people that defend traditionalism and religion (or a revolution) have the right to do it, because they could have a chance if things were more fair and balanced. Social engineering, enforced morals, authoritarianism and propaganda might have their limits, but it is not really a problem for them, because they know that what they want to achieve is possible. It has happened before.

In my retarded opinion, human foids will never love us, human incels. But i would love to have a chance in a traditional and meritocratic culture tbh. I would probably be an incel in medieval times, but least i would be a monk, and i would feel like my life has a purpose. A very deep one, that compensates the lack of family, that i would think its voluntary anyway. Maybe i could ascend, and, even if i unavoidably get cucked, as most married men got in the past and get nowadays, i would not live this kind of "life". A blackpilled society, or any kind of society that compensates foids crave for Chad, could be worth... even if it doesnt even mean that i could get a wife and a family. But im too nihilistic and cynical to even try to think about how this could be done ngl.

As always, sorry for my bad English. Thank you for reading if you did btwtbhngldedsrs

Absolutely based post. Fully agree with you. My post was mainly for truecels like me who are deformed. I know I shouldn't be a gatekeeper but when I think "incel" I don't really think of the below average looking person on this site.

Very interesting post. I personally don’t support LDARing, but I can sorta see why some people do it. I think we should impose harsh punishment on adultery (cheating and the like) and encourage de facto shaming of hypergamy. That is, not make it illegal but shift culture so that a couple with a vast looksmatching disparity is seen as something to be mocked, specifically when the male mogs the female. By setting things straight and hopefully relegating foids to their looksmatch, things can take on a more fair order I think

We must create our own society free of foids. Incels can either NEET and drain the system or moneymaxx and finance the incel movement.

Absolutely based post. Fully agree with you. My post was mainly for truecels like me who are deformed. I know I shouldn't be a gatekeeper but when I think "incel" I don't really think of the below average looking person on this site.
Thanks.
If you agree with me, I dont understand how you can be so invested in radical socialism and your supposed academical career.

By setting things straight and hopefully relegating foids to their looksmatch, things can take on a more fair order I think

Exactly. Hypergamy is the result of the destruction of traditional values, customs and institutions tho. It cannot be fighted directly, its just part of the superesctructure. We would need to radically change the material basis. Just imposing monogamy and punishing, adultery, promiscuity and divorce would greatly improve sexual equality (the female average SMV would be WAY closer to the male average SMV). Most people here would have a chance in the sexual market. The problem is the sexual capital that foids have compared to males. On average, foids are millionaires compared to the average male. Hypergamy is just the most logical consequence. Maybe some rich people still prefer McDonalds, but you cant expect most rich people to buy cheap food, for literally no reason.
Imagine a world in which a good percentage of Chads do not compete in the sex market because a Stacy already seized them. They both spent their only coin in each other, and there is no turning back, no adultery...

Hypergamy is the result of the destruction of traditional values, customs and institutions tho. It cannot be fighted directly, its just part of the superesctructure. We would need to radically change the material basis. Just imposing monogamy and punishing, adultery, promiscuity and divorce would greatly improve sexual equality (the female average SMV would be WAY closer to the male average SMV).

Hypergamy was probably at least semi-artificially planted to control 1st world population growth and for overall better genetics of the white race. Nothing could be done here you have no idea against what forces you are fronting with "imposing monogamy and punishing, adultery, promiscuity and divorce" message.

Its beyond over even for most normies. As an incel just LDAR | moneymax \/ hookermax.

moneymaxxed incel > plain normie unless you are deformed but then again you can allow advanced surgery in this case.

Hypergamy was probably at least semi-artificially planted to control 1st world population growth and for overall better genetics of the white race.
I dont agree with that. At all.

Nothing could be done here you have no idea against what forces you are fronting with "imposing monogamy and punishing, adultery, promiscuity and divorce" message.

Im not really promoting it, and i know that, if i wanted to, i would have to fight the entire historical inertia of the human race since the Renaissance and Enlightenment. Not even Kim Yon Un, with an entire country at his disposal serving him like a God, can do anything about the general direction of human history towards economic (ergo sexual) liberalism.

Its beyond over even for most normies. As an incel just LDAR | moneymax \/ hookermax

I wish i had the balls to hookermax tbh. I have the money, but im so fucking socially awkward and anxious, specially around foids, specially in sexually related interactions with foids... Just the idea of talking to an escort makes me feel sick. She will instantly notice that i am a fucking ugly and autistic virgin and hate me, or mock me. You NTcels are lucky.

Not even Kim Yon Un, with an entire country at his disposal serving him like a God

People have no idea how bad the north korea society is compared to 1st world - for one thing they betray each other to the authorities like no others on this planet.

im so fucking socially awkward and anxious, specially around foids

I'am too. I am trying to become at most moderate inhib one with the help of this forum. It partly works already.

She will instantly notice that i am a fucking ugly and autistic virgin and hate me, or mock me.

We could start to feed on hate.

People have no idea how bad the north korea society is compared to 1st world - for one thing they betray each other to the authorities like no others on this planet.

I know, it was just an example. My point is, you cannot force yourself or even your country against Modernity. After the end of Medieval Ages , any attempt to establish a social utopia or to return to traditionalism is not tolerated. Inequality, specially sexual inequality, is a must, an inseparable part of todays weltanschauung. Thats why i dont promote any kind of utopic socialism or any kind or return to the old traditions. Its just not gonna work.

I am trying to become at most moderate inhib one with the help of this forum.
Same. Im also trying to get my aspergers diagnosed. I dont really know how thats gonna help, but its better than LDARing.

We could start to feed on hate.
2 or 3 years ago i actually hated everyone and everything. Nowadays im dead inside. I dont feel strong emotions of any kind anymore. I guess its just depression.

Last edited:
we live in a soyciety where people have been brainwashed to change their gender and worship obesity. you can brainwash people into anything

to change soyciety is to organic chemistry maxx