Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wall-e is very blackpilled.

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★
Eva only considers wall-e do to him being in possession of the plant. This plant is her end goal, she is hardwired to get it no matter what.

Likewise what reflects in us humans, is Chad's ability to provide a foid with high value kids.

The world ended and that motherfucker plays minecraft while trying to find a sapling.

Eva only considers wall-e do to him being in possession of the plant.
New rizz theory: grab a plant and shove it in a foid's face

scream 'bitch I have a plant lololzllol'

she will date you or sth, which sounds boring but at least until then you had fun. which is the important thing here

New rizz theory: grab a plant and shove it in a foid's face

scream 'bitch I have a plant lololzllol'

she will date you or sth, which sounds boring but at least until then you had fun. which is the important thing here
There are different kinds of diets, like the paleo diet.

There are numerous methods to uproach foids, like cold approaching, so why not go with the hunter gatherer rizz way and sway her with my veggies from my garden? (actually bought in the supermarket)

There are numerous methods to uproach foids, like cold approaching, so why not go with the hunter gatherer rizz way and sway her with myveggies from my garden? (actually bought in the supermarket)
100%

it's a little-known factoid that foids become vegetarian or vegan bc they have a fetish for plants

plant rizz is so powerful that it's skibidi

100%

it's a little-known factoid that foids become vegetarian or vegan bc they have a fetish for plants

plant rizz is so powerful that it's skibidi
Whats more by eating plants they remain fit for longer and provide you stress alleviation thanks to their bodies and face still being cute and sexy.

I wonder if at some point calling for a vegan diet will be considered fatphobic :feelskek:

Whats more by eating plants they remain fit for longer and provide you stress alleviation thanks to their bodies and face still being cute and sexy.
yeah idk but foids shouldn't eat plants, plants are better human beings than them

plants deserve human rights

yeah idk but foids shouldn't eat plants, plants are better human beings than them

plants deserve human rights
Avocados should get a claim for reperations for all the years of abuse they went through only to end up of some foids sandwich she could record for instagram.

Avocados should get a claim for reperations for all the years of abuse they went through only to end up of some foids sandwich she could record for instagram.
high IQ

#ALM