Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wall denying copers btfo

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Old foid wants to kill herself because no chads or rich men want her.

Based norwall reaper

She can get chad on tinder

Roastie rides cock carousel entire life, never settles down or has kids, ends up alone old bitch and wants to an hero. Classic wall tale.

Roastie rides cock carousel entire life, never settles down or has kids, ends up alone old bitch and wants to an hero. Classic wall tale.
That's why rosties were overall happier before feminism and chad chasing. God is good for punishing entitled whores who think they deserve chads just for having used holes.

There's always a jobless nigger to pump her

You're the one who's coping this bag of bones can still get gangbanged by chads on demand

You're the one who's coping this bag of bones can still get gangbanged by chads on demand
That is huge cope there. Chads get blown up every day by stacys and beckies to have time to fuck old hags like her.

That's why rosties were overall happier before feminism and chad chasing. God is good for punishing entitled whores who think they deserve chads just for having used holes.
seen this so many tiems and still dont know why normies cant just accept it

seen this so many tiems and still dont know why normies cant just accept it
They are actually making whore's lives worse by giving into feminist cuckdom, and allowing their hypergamy to run wild.

dont forget chad has options. obviously they like to go for even low tier beckies since they're cheap fast food but under no circumstance would a genuine chad go after a woman this wrinkly.
Let alone more than one willing to gang bang her at the same time.

ya that's a literal fantasy. and the realization that it's nothing more than a fantasy is why this old hag roped in the first place :feelshaha:
This will be the fate of 95% of chad dick chasers in their post prime years.

That is huge cope there. Chads get blown up every day by stacys and beckies to have time to fuck old hags like her.
dont forget chad has options. obviously they like to go for even low tier beckies since they're cheap fast food but under no circumstance would a genuine chad go after a woman this wrinkly.
GET FUCKING ANNILHATED BY THE GRANNYPILL:feelsclown::blackpill:

Vanity of vanities! All is merely chasing the wind

dudes are just trolling. dating apps are boring as hell for men so i dont see why they wouldn't spend a lil time trolling grannies
You gotta be kidding me:feelskek:

The cope never ends

These grandmas are fucking endless dudes in their 20s because men have no standards

You gotta be kidding me:feelskek:

The cope never ends

These grandmas are fucking endless dudes in their 20s because men have no standards

They make videos about those couples because they are so rare, and to feed copium to grannies and wall hitters that they can still get chads past their 40's. In actual reality chads don't fuck those hags, maybe very low tier normies will pump and dump them at most.

They make videos about those couples because they are so rare, and to feed copium to grannies and wall hitters that they can still get chads past their 40's. In actual reality chads don't fuck those hags, maybe very low tier normies will pump and dump them at most.
There are plenty of tinder experiments using blown out old grannies matching with hundreds of dudes many of them Chad or Chadlite. Go grannyfishing yourself if you don't believe me

There are plenty of tinder experiments using blown out old grannies matching with hundreds of dudes many of them Chad or Chadlite. Go grannyfishing yourself if you don't believe me
Matches can be because the chads swipe right on everything, or bots. Do grannies fucking chads make you happy?

Matches can be because the chads swipe right on everything, or bots. Do grannies fucking chads make you happy?
Dude :redpill:redpill fag copers cope with the wall why do you do it too. What are you going to post next? That men age like fine wine?:feelskek:

Just take the grannypill

Dude :redpill:redpill fag copers cope with the wall why do you do it too. What are you going to post next? That men age like fine wine?:feelskek:

Just take the grannypill
Not everything about red pill and mgtow is wrong. It seems like you will be sad if grannies rope from lack of chad dick, so you are trying your best to cope that they can still get it.

Not everything about red pill and mgtow is wrong. It seems like you will be sad if grannies rope from lack of chad dick, so you are trying your best to cope that they can still get it.
They can still get Chad dick. I'm not happy about it but it's true. The reason that granny wants to rope is probably because she is mentally ill or seeking attention. But the evidence I posted is proof of the grannypill

They can still get Chad dick. I'm not happy about it but it's true. The reason that granny wants to rope is probably because she is mentally ill or seeking attention. But the evidence I posted is proof of the grannypill
I know at least a dozen grannies and none of them get chad dick. Those videos and fake matches are cope for post wall whores.

Fucking narcissistic hag. Can't live without her narcissitix supply so she decides to off herself.

No chad is going to fuck a granny you are crazy