Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Walks are a great cope

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
They keep depression at bay and clear my mind

Only if there is good architecture in your city.

Thats why Jews are demolishing 70s-80s architecture, so that Aspies stay depressed and kill themselves.

If I don't take at least my daily 2.5 mile walk, preferably 4+ miles, I get very grouchy and irritated.

Its over for walkpilled citycels who cant enjoy the beautiful countryside

I walk the same trash fill routes every day and I hate seeing the ugly paki inbreds that fill my town every day fucking losers. They make me want to carry a knife even though it's 5 year prison because I want to stab them one day and stab many of them and just fix the problem of the pakis myself

I walk the same trash fill routes every day and I hate seeing the ugly paki inbreds that fill my town every day fucking losers. They make me want to carry a knife even though it's 5 year prison because I want to stab them one day and stab many of them and just fix the problem of the pakis myself

same. I used to live in Birmingham and it was infested with them. They were very racist and hostile towards me all my life for no reason (they act very ghetto and aaggressive, and their women are ugly as fuck JFL). I finally moved to another city where there’s barely any of them and it’s so much better. The only Asian groups here are Indians and they’re very friendly and I feel super safe around them

Last edited:
Friendly fire curryboy

Yeah walks are pretty good, especially when no one around too.

They keep depression at bay and clear my mind
I love walking tbh

But only with music in my ears

without music its annoying but with music I can walk 100kms a day ded srs

Definitely, I can walk 5-10Kms without getting tired and it feels great.

Although every time I go to the city I always feel awkward and nervous, too many people around.
Good thing I live in a suburban area.

They don't work for me the OCD related thoughts just become more powerful, i see young couples everywhere it makes me depressed

I've done walks before but I quit bc there are so many assholes who yell at you from their cars.

same, i jogging alone a lot. preferably at nearby park before sunrise. cause no ppl and i like it that way

same. I used to live in Birmingham and it was infested with them. They were very racist and hostile towards me all my life for no reason (they act very ghetto and aaggressive, and their women are ugly as fuck JFL). I finally moved to another city where there’s barely any of them and it’s so much better. The only Asian groups here are Indians and they’re very friendly and I feel super safe around them
Nah I live around lots of Indian Muslims too they are the same as pakis. I just don't like fat ugly religious brown people anymore. I don't care what name they have

Too boring unless I have somewhere to go like a lake surrounded by forests. Sexhavers can ruin it easily too.

I agree... until I see a fucking teen couple.
I just saw a chadlite with 2 foid harem 1min after i left my fucking post-german kamienica.

Does the opposite for me. Going out and "clearing" my mind gives me negative thoughts because I start thinking about my life, regrets etc.