Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Walking with determination

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I was walking into my science class once and my science teacher looked concerned and asked if I was ok and said that I was "walking with determination" like that's a bad thing anyway, only if you're ugly. When Chad walks with "determination" he's got something important going on and he's going somewhere. When an ugly kid does there's something wrong like he's gonna shoot the place up or something.

I was walking into my science class once and my science teacher looked concerned and asked if I was ok and said that I was "walking with determination" like that's a bad thing anyway, only if you're ugly. When Chad walks with "determination" he's got something important going on and he's going somewhere. When an ugly kid does there's something wrong like he's gonna shoot the place up or something.
So fucking true. The double standards are so frequent I'm becoming numb to it. Chad = good, Incel = bad

What a cunt, I'd have whipped my cock out and piss on her

What a cunt, I'd have whipped my cock out and piss on her
123293926 3957780014236675 7739203999095871900 o 1

Do you live in murica by any chance :lul: