Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Walking through university today....

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
I walked outside a classroom and the hallway was full of people, I think they waited outside because the classroom was locked. What I encountered as I got into the crowd of university students to get to the other side made me feel sad, depressed and suicidal. Even though I am a bit above average height (almost around 5'11'') I didn't see a SINGLE person I heightmogged. Everyone, and I repeat EVERYONE was taller than me. Average height 6'2'' for sure.

For people who don't go to uni, and stay at home rotting inside the basement all day... this is what waits for you outside... Young generation is extremely tall, they are also all above average looking and hyper NT. The more time passes, the taller people get.... 3 years ago when I first entered uni... and even before that in highschool, I never encountered such a mog. As time goes by, the chances of you ascending vanish into thin air, forget about the lefort III you are saving money for, it is OVER.

I'm not collegecel yet,but 15yo chads brutally mog me . I don't know how I will get mogged at college.suifuel.

why do people get taller anyway Is it because sluts pick the tallest men of their generation making the next generation on average taller? I noticed this as well, fucking MIDDLE SCHOOL kids height mog me now (I'm 5'8) it was different a few years ago

why do people get taller anyway Is it because sluts pick the tallest men of their generation making the next generation on average taller? I noticed this as well, fucking MIDDLE SCHOOL kids height mog me now (I'm 5'8) it was different a few years ago
Yes pretty much foids are just mating with the top tier guys essentially they are trying to make short guys extinct, it's genocide , foids are literally like Hitler

I'm not collegecel yet,but 15yo chads brutally mog me . I don't know how I will get mogged at college.suifuel.

I think average height statistics are skewed because their include tiny old men and women and ethnics (in the anglosphere your average women under 30 is probably 5'8 without heels 6 foot with and the average male under 30 is probably 6'2)

There were tons of guys when I was 15 that were already over 6ft and were muscular. I never even stood a .1 percent chance. I went nearby a university as a genetic garbage recessed chin acne ridden fuck and everyone dwarfed me, chin mogged me, and there were groups of giga tallfags and girls with gigantic tits and ass that weren't fat everywhere. Look at the videos of people asking college people questions. They all have perfect bites with good chins.
Me
1006263.jpg

Everyone else
https://d38kx05og7618t.cloudfront.net/uploads/sites/4/2015/10/phones.jpg

Are you that young? You sound pretty mature tbh, always thought you were older.

Are you that young? You sound pretty mature tbh, always thought you were older.
I'm 19yo now but passed through many things tbh. I failed my college exam last year so I'm preparing now

This is exactly the situation I’m in.

It's so common to see that as an average height.

Yup. It’s textbook sexual selection.

Gee I’m so glad our ancestors gave women rights ! This new world is great! I love eugenics in the concrete jungle!