Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Walking through a shopping mall

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
It's still triggering no matter how many years one has been blackpilled.

Seeing foids walk around in the expensive clothes and makeup their cucks bought them, while searching for even more expensive clothes, makeup, makeovers, jewelry, etc.

All to look the best they can the next time they see Chad (who's busy banging some other whore).

just Cope Bro .Cope :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Jfl at you for going outside, let alone to a mall, while inkwell

Life is so unfair.
We just simply lost the genetic lottery.

Haven't been to mall in years

Malls are horrible places.

It's still triggering no matter how many years one has been blackpilled.

Seeing foids walk around in the expensive clothes and makeup their cucks bought them, while searching for even more expensive clothes, makeup, makeovers, jewelry, etc.

All to look the best they can the next time they see Chad (who's busy banging some other whore).

Everytime I see a 5ft tall Girl in a super-expensive car that is way too big for her, I want to T-bone her Vehicle, Punch through the glass like the Terminator and fucking murder her. In Trackmania Nations Forever

I remember seeing this Girl go to work everyday from my School window at the city. Basically she was driving a 300000 car while Living in the Projects. She was like 5"2.

I cant help it when going outside, I can only have cold thoughts and need to hear hard rock to get through being outside until i get home

I remember seeing this Girl go to work everyday from my School window at the city. Basically she was driving a 300000 car while Living in the Projects. She was like 5"2.
I'm not American but from what I have learned from rap music projects are some cheap housing right? Than how come those foids have $300k car? You can buy an Lamborghini from that money.

Are more girls e whoring now?

I'm not American but from what I have learned from rap music projects are some cheap housing right? Than how come those foids have $300k car? You can buy an Lamborghini from that money.

Are more girls e whoring now?

No, they get that shit from their sugar daddies/boyfriends. I know it is unbelievable to peole like us but women are offered cars and houses all the time by desperate richfags. Put yourself in that position, where the other gender is willing to buy you expensive jewlry, cars, houses, clothes, high-end dinners, exotic vacations to foreign continents. Just-exist-mode.

it's one of the reasons why i avoided malls

women are natural consoomers. they cannot live without consooming mindless garbage

That places i get mogged all the time

Everytime I see a 5ft tall Girl in a super-expensive car that is way too big for her, I want to T-bone her Vehicle, Punch through the glass like the Terminator and fucking murder her. In Trackmania Nations Forever
@LastGerman do you feel the same way?

@LastGerman do you feel the same way?

I am not allowed to say what I want to do to her. That also applies to all females. Female driving is an atrocity.

Females should not drive in general and men should get a driver licence for free.

No, they get that shit from their sugar daddies/boyfriends. I know it is unbelievable to peole like us but women are offered cars and houses all the time by desperate richfags.

Abolish female driving now.

Females should not drive in general and men should get a driver licence for free.

Wasn't that precisely how it was until a certain point? Didn't they just ask you a couple of prelimiary questions and handed you the papers?
Fucking lol yes they did!

Allerdings beschränkte sich die Prüfung in manchen Fällen darauf, dass der Prüfling vor dem Fahrprüfer hin und her fuhr und eine Frage beantworten musste, z. B. was bei Dunkelheit zu tun sei, nämlich die Karbidlampen anzuzünden.

My dad sometimes tells me crazy stories of driving around with his grandpa as a toddler. No seatbelts, no regulations, no airbag, nothing. My grandpa once went of the road and drove into a trench with my 6 year old dad on the passenger seat. No seatbelts. Fucking mental.

Never go outside. Unless you wanna blackpill yourself x10 times more.

Wasn't that precisely how it was until a certain point? Didn't they just ask you a couple of prelimiary questions and handed you the papers?
Fucking lol yes they did!

Until it became a business and now it is used to remove cars from men.

My dad sometimes tells me crazy stories of driving around with his grandpa as a toddler. No seatbelts, no regulations, no airbag, nothing. My grandpa once went of the road and drove into a trench with my 6 year old dad on the passenger seat. No seatbelts. Fucking mental.

The most cucked invention made by Germans: Driver licence
They even allowed females to drive for some reason. Because of this shit I have to suffer.

Until it became a business and now it is used to remove cars from men.

The most cucked invention made by Germans: Driver licence
They even allowed females to drive for some reason. Because of this shit I have to suffer.

Literally no other country (outside maybe switzerland) is so cunty about any form of licencing. TÜV, mandatory vehicle taxes, what a load of shit it all is. And then this obsession with miniscule damage to their vehicles. In france and italy the cars are so fucked they look like bumper cars and in germany you pay 10k because someones shopping trolley rolled into the door.
And the worst part is the boomer generation because they take that attitude with them into other countries when they are on vacation. Cunts. Cuuuuuuuuunts.

I think you are right, it defintely is about money. Whenever the government or big companies are trying to sell me something under guise of benevolence, I immediately
start approaching the issue from the aspect of profitability. They never want whats best for you, they just want more money. The entire regulation scheme creates an entire chain of different jobs that would otherwise be completely uncessary. And since everybody has to drive here, it's an infinite source of money for the government and companies like VW.

A friend of my dad went to the US and became a citizen there. One of the first things he did was to buy a car and post to facebook how fucking great it is to drive without TÜV.

Last edited:
I think you are right, it defintely is about money. Whenever the government or big companies are trying to sell me something under guise of benevolence, I immediately
start approaching the issue from the aspect of profitability. They never want whats best for you, they just want more money. The entire regulation scheme creates an entire chain of different jobs that would otherwise be completely uncessary. And since everybody has to drive here, it's an infinite source of money for the government and companies like VW.

To be honest, it is all a big scam, even if I could drive. They also use it as an excuse to take the cars away from men until only females will drive. They also push the agenda that cars are bad and specifically the German car industry is under attack. They also force systems of public transportation. upon men. Man... I wonder who is all behind of this utter nonsense.

A friend of my dad went to the US and became a citizen there. One of the first things he did was to buy a car and post to facebook how fucking great it is to drive without TÜV.

And yet people think that the driver licence pill is a meme.

To be honest, it is all a big scam, even if I could drive. They also use it as an excuse to take the cars away from men until only females will drive. They also push the agenda that cars are bad and specifically the German car industry is under attack. They also force systems of public transportation. upon men. Man... I wonder who is all behind of this utter nonsense.

And yet people think that the driver licence pill is a meme.

Imagine how great it must feel to just walk up to someone, hand him the cash, he gives you the keys and you drive off. That's it.

Public transportation is an instrument of torture.
Once I tried to take a shortcut through the munich subway system when it was closed down, and there was human shit everywhere.
Another time I got to talk to a technician who had done maintance on DB trains in the past and he said to me that he would never set foot in a DB train ever again.
They are basically falling apart at the seams.

Yes, they want to reduce your personal autonomy as much as possible. With a diesel car you can theoretically drive from Mexcio to Africa without trouble. You will always find a source of gasoline, a good diesel engine is easy to maintain and spare parts can be found or even made everywhere.

But with a hybrid/electric vehicle, you can barely leave the borders of your own country before you run out of options to "refuel" the damn thing. If anything electronic fails, if the software spergs out...-you are so fucked.

Like, I said, it is definetly intentional. They are restricting other things too, like gold ownership. They don't want you to pack a suitcase with an universally accepted physical currency like gold&silver so you can leave the country when shit hits the fan.

No, they need you, right here, to slave away and serve the overlords.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back