Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Walking in the mall today to buy some goods almost heightmogged by other male zoomer.

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★
Being a 6ft barefoot in 2022 as a 17 y.o male zoomer is the biggest joke because you cannot even heightmog anyone as young as you. All i see young zoomer male taller than me hanging out with their GF.

Heightmogged count by zoomer male only: 6 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Also i saw all the truecel in the mall with their parents not with their friends or someone as young as they are.

Last edited:
Tldr there is no fucking chance for oldcels

I searched the thing that i want to buy as fast as possible to avoid every other people.
I'm in car rn.

Truecel trait: no replypill.

Truecel trait: no replypill.
Who would reply to this bs. This man is 6ft, 6ft1 or 2 with shoes on and he's crying on an incel forum because he ran into someone who was 6ft3 with shoes on.

Who would reply to this bs. This man is 6ft, 6ft1 or 2 with shoes on and he's crying on an incel forum because he ran into someone who was 6ft3 with shoes on.
STFU GRAYFAGS

Joined Apr 30, 2022

Joined Apr 30, 2022
I was on this forum for a while without joining. It doesn't matter anyway, how are you 6ft on an incel website crying.

Idk maybe I'm just dumb but this website should be for people with a real problem. People dealing with social isolation and things of that nature. Bro your 6ft there are solutions for you.

I was on this forum for a while without joining. It doesn't matter anyway.
Sorry i dont trust you.
I almost have big forehead, not so good nose, shitskin, weak frame, small hand, etc you named it.

Last edited:
I was on this forum for a while without joining. It doesn't matter anyway, how are you 6ft on an incel website crying.

Idk maybe I'm just dumb but this website should be for people with a real problem. People dealing with social isolation and things of that nature. Bro your 6ft there are solutions for you.
You will never understand the problem that youngcels must face

People still go to the malls? I thought that was an early 2000s thing.

You will never understand the problem that youngcels must face
I am young bro. You will never understand being short or dealing with the dickpill. I deal with both it never began for me.

Even if I was a rich celebrity I'd have to deal with the humiliation of being exopsed for being a dicklet.

I guess typing on this website is fun for you even though you cant sympathize with the struggles the men here face. Even still I'm a man, solution orientated.

I am young bro. You will never understand being short or dealing with the dickpill. I deal with both it never began for me.

Even if I was a rich celebrity I'd have to deal with the humiliation of being exopsed for being a dicklet.

I guess typing on this website is fun for you even though you cant sympathize with the struggles the men here face. Even still I'm a man, solution orientated.
Oh yeah i must deal with dickpill too same as you
Next time comment your condition here so that i can understand you too.
Sorry if i'm being a jerk

Yes:

My cousins would often laugh at me when we would go to stores/malls together. I stood around as they took pictures of each other for Facebook.

Half-relatives were driven to Chicago to visit their maternal relatives. Mother took them to a theatre once. Local restaurants several times with their grandmother's money as well as Mother's. Grocery store trips. Mall trips. Their mother was given shelf/television set/bed set. Some sort of zoo ticket plan. Mother split money for groceries with them.

Sim.

My half-relatives would always laugh at me when I covered myself with winter coats while walking in the mall.

Pulpit

Being a 6ft barefoot in 2022 as a 17 y.o male zoomer is the biggest joke because you cannot even heightmog anyone as young as you. All i see young zoomer male taller than me hanging out with their GF.

Heightmogged count by zoomer male only: 6 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Also i saw all the truecel in the mall with their parents not with their friends or someone as young as they are.
You went there alone?

6' is the new 5'11 in 2022. Life starts at 6'1 and if you're below that it's OVER

Clown forum that this guy gets unbanned, imagine being 6’0 (BAREFOOT) in Indonesia and complaining about your height just because 6 people were taller than you, which is probably in his head because because he thinks height ends at his eye level like a fucking moron. @subhuman @depressedblackcel @CopingForBrutality

Cut your legs off please OP. @erenyeager

He’s a 17 year old tallfag, fucking pathetic this forum accommodates such people

Clown forum that this guy gets unbanned, imagine being 6’0 (BAREFOOT) in Indonesia and complaining about your height just because 6 people were taller than you, which is probably in his head because because he thinks height ends at his eye level like a fucking moron. @subhuman @depressedblackcel @CopingForBrutality
JFL I’m putting this guy on ignore. What a joke. 6’0 on tutorial island where the average height is 5’2. That’s the equivalent of being 6’8 in the west. Jfl do tallfags really…

shit like this pisses me off. He just ignores the other 99 percent of people he heightmogs in Indonesia and then focuses on the 1%.

JFL I’m putting this guy on ignore. What a joke. 6’0 on tutorial island where the average height is 5’2. That’s the equivalent of being 6’8 in the west. Jfl do tallfags really…
shit like this pisses me off. He just ignores the other 99 percent of people he heightmogs in Indonesia and then focuses on the 1%.
Ah right he's a retarded zoomer. He's struggling just like his fellow 5'0 Indonesian workers in the Gulf. He's just a trucel like them guizeeee totally.
Think if I was 6'5 in Saudi Arabia (on average 5'7) and I complained about a 6'7 man heightmogging me and it's over for me and I will never get a GF because of that. That's how he sounds like.
Fuck all Gen Z morons

Last edited:
@Zer0/∞ kill yourself parasite NT faggot

He was probably not even heightmogged by anyone at the mall, a lot of people here think that height ends at eye level.

Look at this shit, tallfags have completely taken over this forum.

> 17 years old
> 6’0 barefoot
> Lives in Indonesia where avg. height is 5’4

Then starts humblebragging that he isn’t tall, he’s a manlet just like us, and gets unbanned by the tallfag cocksucking mods, fucking clown forum.
@BraincelsRefugee @CopingForBrutality

muh avg white zoomer now is 6'6 :soy::bluepill: i'm a manlet wherever I go :soy: :soy:

get this low iq cuck piece of shit statements out this forum, the only reason mods don't do anything is because they're tallfags themselves
He’s not even the west, he lives in SEA, this shit is becoming pathetic

muh avg white zoomer now is 6'6 :soy::bluepill: i'm a manlet wherever I go :soy: :soy:

get this low iq cuck piece of shit statements out this forum, the only reason mods don't do anything is because they're tallfags themselves

He’s not even the west, he lives in SEA, this shit is becoming pathetic
Kill yourself i'm 18 yo yet still KHHV rotting in tutoring place you faggot kys

Site parasite as ITV said

Look at this shit, tallfags have completely taken over this forum.

> 17 years old
> 6’0 barefoot
> Lives in Indonesia where avg. height is 5’4

Then starts humblebragging that he isn’t tall, he’s a manlet just like us, and gets unbanned by the tallfag cocksucking mods, fucking clown forum.
@BraincelsRefugee @CopingForBrutality
Yea honestly now seems like a good time to quit this forum. If I wanted to hear tallfags whining despite having an advantage over 90+% of their fellow man in the widely agreed-upon 2nd most important trait for dating there's r/tall.

Peace out. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back