Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Walking in the cemetery

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
While walking in the cemetery I was able to reflect on how insignificant the life we overestimate is. Most people die without any purpose, and the world has brought them nothing but pain. End up without fulfilling your greatest desires.

Despite everything, I felt as if nature was emanating a song of serenity. In less than ten years, perhaps I will be buried in the same cemetery I visited

While walking in the cemetery I was able to reflect on how insignificant the life we overestimate is. Most people die without any purpose, and the world has brought them nothing but pain. End up without fulfilling your greatest desires.

Despite everything, I felt as if nature was emanating a song of serenity. In less than ten years, perhaps I will be buried in the same cemetery I visited
Something very blackpilling about walking by a cemetery. We all have our due date...

Having a gravestone is a fakecel trait. I'm just gonna get cremated and tossed into the ocean

I will not be buried anywhere. I will make sure to deplete all my money before I die to be a burden on the state as my last fuck you to this society.

i have thoughts of walking in the cemetery at midnight

Just feed me to a lion when I die.

You’ve given me an idea. Working at a cemetery during the night. Would probably be chill.