Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Walking around downtown Detroit

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Saw lots of sheboons and for every decent looking sheboon, there are 15 or 20 that are :feelspuke:. Most sheboons are just plain fat.

I also saw a gym maxxed light skin Tyrone. He looked like he was 6'4 and I don't know how old he was but he had some gray in his facial hair, so maybe early 40s. But he was with this Aryan foid that was slim but about his height. She looked so Aryan that she looked like she stepped out of a 1940s German propaganda poster. She was also well over 6 feet tall and she was holding hands with the light skin Tyrone. She brutally mogged every sheboon in her radius.

Also saw some nigs jet skiing on the Detroit river.

jfl @ walking around downtown Detroit
wasn't there a large chance that a nig was going to rob you

jfl @ walking around downtown Detroit
wasn't there a large chance that a nig was going to rob you
Lots of teen nigs walking around. They seem to ignore sandcels. If I was just some average white guy, they would be more likely to rob you.

Walk down to Dearborn and get a sand foid

Walk down to Dearborn and get a sand foid
Chaddam only:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Or, more are going for the nearby Tyrones. Lots of Tyrones in Detroit. Also lots of white Chads, Chadlites and high tier normies in the surrounding suburbs.

Last edited:
Used to have to travel the US for work and always somehow wound up in ghettos like that

Go to Haiti next!

Have fun getting mugged by niggers