Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Walked into stats class and it was full of stuck up Stacies looking for an easy A grade

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I walked into my first day of junior year of uni. To my horror, in the stats class, the room was FULL of Stacies with their blonde hair, extreme fakeup, haughty facial expression, and yoga pants. (Unicels instantly know what I mean) The class has a reputation for being easy, so it's my guess that they were all looking for an easy A to boost their GPA for their trash marketing major or some shit.

I asked one of them "This is room 206, right?" She said "Yes, " then turned to her stuck up Stacey friend and gave her a disgusted look in regards to me. She then said, "When you have to ask.."

Fuck, I'm going to suffer so much. Why do Stacies always have the most arrogant mannerisms? ALL I DID WAS ASK THAT BITCH A NORMAL QUESTION AND SHE TREATED ME LIKE AN INSECT FOR IT.

FUCK ALLLLLLL STACIESSSSSSSS

she should really learn some mannERs

I’ve walked into classes before looked at everyone staring and walked out a couple times. Just noped the fuck outta there tbh. Fuck that shit .

Why do women do this "if you have to ask" stuff? Is there something wrong with being unsure about what room you're in when you've never been there before?

Go ER on these whores man.

Why do women do this "if you have to ask" stuff? Is there something wrong with being unsure about what room you're in when you've never been there before?

Go ER on these whores man.
She was just virtue signalling how much she hated betas to her Stacey whore friends.

1.Do her homework

2.get your dick sucked

Real world is a competition for normies who can throw the most shit at us, see IT.

jfl @ taking stats. what's your major?

i'm a prospective medschoolcel so biopsych
country? makes sense tho, even tho a lot of med programs around me want at least calc 1. it's eased up on pre reqs, however.

I walked into my first day of junior year of uni. To my horror, in the stats class, the room was FULL of Stacies with their blonde hair, extreme fakeup, haughty facial expression, and yoga pants. (Unicels instantly know what I mean) The class has a reputation for being easy, so it's my guess that they were all looking for an easy A to boost their GPA for their trash marketing major or some shit.

I asked one of them "This is room 206, right?" She said "Yes, " then turned to her stuck up Stacey friend and gave her a disgusted look in regards to me. She then said, "When you have to ask.."

Fuck, I'm going to suffer so much. Why do Stacies always have the most arrogant mannerisms? ALL I DID WAS ASK THAT BITCH A NORMAL QUESTION AND SHE TREATED ME LIKE AN INSECT FOR IT.

FUCK ALLLLLLL STACIESSSSSSSS
:lul::lul::lul: Its always marketing. It would be a crime if you didn't withdraw from the class