Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Walked in on parents?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
I want to hear your stories about you walking in or listening to your parents fucking.
I personally have heard it multiple times and it pisses me off a lot

prob never happened cuz my parents are in an arrange marriage. Prob only had sex once when giving birth to me. And im an only child. So its been 18 fucking years JFL

Nope.
I consider myself lucky I guess.

happened to me one time :feelspuke:

jfl @ getting mogged by parents

happened to me one time :feelspuke:

Holy fuck no. My parents are not western (((parents))) who fuck in front of their children.

I have never walked in on my parents having sex..

Thank god.

Walked in on my mom blowing her boyfriend. Luckily it was dark so I didnt really see anything.

Can’t say it ever happened.

I walked into my dad having sex with his GF while looking for some clothed next to his room, he yelled at me :cryfeels:

Walked in on my mom blowing her boyfriend. Luckily it was dark so I didnt really see anything.
But wait how do you know she was blowing him?

My parents are old school man. They used to fuck with me on the fucking bed! I was too young to know what they were really doing at the time but I remember many nights I would wake up to the bed "shaking" and thought we were having a fucking Earthquake or some shit. My Mom would tell me I was having a nightmare or my Dad would tell me he thought he saw something and was getting up out of bed. A few times I would see my dad go to the bathroom naked to get a towel. My parents would tell me he had an "accident" or wet the bed so I automatically thought he peed the bed. I remember being a kid and making fun of my dad and laughing that he peed himself over and over again. Would happen quite frequently actually....

As I got older I realized what was happening and just had like a mind freak. Past maybe 12 or so I never actually would catch them though. I'd occasionally see my Dad feel my Mom up in the kitchen or something but by the time I was 15 they were basically divorced but still legally married. And nobody is going to believe me but I shared a one bedroom with my parents until I was around 17yo so I'm actually really glad I never saw or heard them fucking more than that. I have caught my Dad jerking off like twice in my adult life but to me that's not really a big deal.

My parents divorced a long time ago so I wouldn't know (thank god)

My parents are old school man. They used to fuck with me on the fucking bed! I was too young to know what they were really doing at the time but I remember many nights I would wake up to the bed "shaking" and thought we were having a fucking Earthquake or some shit. My Mom would tell me I was having a nightmare or my Dad would tell me he thought he saw something and was getting up out of bed. A few times I would see my dad go to the bathroom naked to get a towel. My parents would tell me he had an "accident" or wet the bed so I automatically thought he peed the bed. I remember being a kid and making fun of my dad and laughing that he peed himself over and over again. Would happen quite frequently actually....

As I got older I realized what was happening and just had like a mind freak. Past maybe 12 or so I never actually would catch them though. I'd occasionally see my Dad feel my Mom up in the kitchen or something but by the time I was 15 they were basically divorced but still legally married. And nobody is going to believe me but I shared a one bedroom with my parents until I was around 17yo so I'm actually really glad I never saw or heard them fucking more than that. I have caught my Dad jerking off like twice in my adult life but to me that's not really a big deal.
jfl

Jesus Christ man your parents really couldn't give any less of a shit, that's fucking wild.
Also sympathies for the massive trauma it must've caused you bro.

I've heard their bed rock on a few occasions. My dad never lasted for very long.

There are times where i assume they are but ive never heard or seen it thank god

My parents were fucking all the time when I was young. Heard them a lot, walked in on them once. Also remember walking into my father's dong when I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

never happened or heard them fucking and they have never walked in on me fapping

I walked into my dad having sex with his GF while looking for some clothed next to his room, he yelled at me :cryfeels:

But wait how do you know she was blowing him?
The sound. And the fact she panicked and sat up fast

prob never happened cuz my parents are in an arrange marriage. Prob only had sex once when giving birth to me. And im an only child. So its been 18 fucking years JFL
Its not possible a d if its possible thats cucked beyond belief.

Yes, but it's already years (10).

trash mother fucked some trash guy that wasnt my father in same room when i was a child.

My parents had a dead bedroom. Dad was betabux. By the time I was old enough to remember or comprehend anything I observed, they were already sleeping in separate rooms and often separate homes.