Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Walked in on my younger brother making out with his gf

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Major
He's 4 years younger than me and he's already lost his virginity too. He's 6'1 with a HTN face. Meanwhile I'm 5'8 with a LTN face and have never had a single female show any interest in me beyond my wealth (even then there was no real attraction from them they just want me to buy them designer). My parents literally think I'm gay beacuse I've never had a girl over. I want to blackpill them so bad but they're normalfags and would never understand (and they'd probably try put me in therapy or some retarded shit). Why did I have to be born sub-chad man. No women will ever love me. My goals in life and this forum are the only things keeping me from ending it all. Even after fully accepting the blackpill it still hurts so fucking bad.

It's fucking over. :feelsrope:

Meanwhile I'm 5'8 with a LTN face

There's a difference between accepting reality and propagating delusion. Mentalcels can be more attractive than expected, for their groups.

You may look better than you believe right now.

"sharing is caring".

if your brother really cares about you then tell him to drug his gf and let you creampie her at least ince

Getting mogged by a younger sibling is just the worst.

Ropefuel bro, both of my siblings are in relationships and sexually active meanwhile I'm the oldest but still a virgin due to deformities and looking sickly plus autism to top it off.

There's a difference between accepting reality and propagating delusion. Mentalcels can be more attractive than expected, for their groups.

You may look better than you believe right now.
I'm NT and most people enjoy my company. I know I might be able to ascend if I dumpster dive but where is my self-respect after that? I'm definitely not a truecel but I'm still invisible to all women

Ropefuel bro, both of my siblings are in relationships and sexually active meanwhile I'm the oldest but still a virgin due to deformities and looking sickly plus autism to top it off.
fucking brutal man

"sharing is caring".

if your brother really cares about you then tell him to drug his gf and let you creampie her at least ince
Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

He's 4 years younger than me and he's already lost his virginity too. He's 6'1 with a HTN face. Meanwhile I'm 5'8 with a LTN face and have never had a single female show any interest in me beyond my wealth (even then there was no real attraction from them they just want me to buy them designer). My parents literally think I'm gay beacuse I've never had a girl over. I want to blackpill them so bad but they're normalfags and would never understand (and they'd probably try put me in therapy or some retarded shit). Why did I have to be born sub-chad man. No women will ever love me. My goals in life and this forum are the only things keeping me from ending it all. Even after fully accepting the blackpill it still hurts so fucking bad.

I feel you man :cryfeels: :blackpill: :feelsrope:

But, if they think you're gay, that means you're not too ugly for a gf or is my thinking faulty?

I feel you man :cryfeels: :blackpill: :feelsrope:

But, if they think you're gay, that means you're not too ugly for a gf or is my thinking faulty?
My parents are bluepilled and think I just have to put myself out there meanwhile I have for years and nothing happened

How is your brother taller than you? That's the shocking part. But face > height

I'm NT and most people enjoy my company. I know I might be able to ascend if I dumpster dive but where is my self-respect after that? I'm definitely not a truecel but I'm still invisible to all women
Then you're a volcel if you won't dumpster dive.

More brutal than necklacing in South Africa

Getting mogged by a younger sibling is just the worst.
Wonder what's worse, younger bro mogging you or younger sis bringing chads over? I once been to a pinoy friend's house. His mom remarried an Aussie dude and both his younger sisters were banging white guys. So this poor dude is in his room gaming late at night while 3 noodlewhore relatives in his house are getting whittu cocku.

Wonder what's worse, younger bro mogging you or younger sis bringing chads over? I once been to a pinoy friend's house. His mom remarried an Aussie dude and both his younger sisters were banging white guys. So this poor dude is in his room gaming late at night while 3 noodlewhore relatives in his house are getting whittu cocku.
Both sound bad but I guess I would have to say having a chad brother is the worst.

Do you hear them fucking at night?
That would make me go er tbh
Being so close yet so far away from ever experienceing that :feelsrope:

My cousin got a GF already, he is like 3 yrs younger than me. I used to play Roblox and browser games with him all the time, but now he is just doing the normie things.

I'm so glad I don't have a mogger younger sibling that would be suicidefuel
Respect to all the truecels who have to put up with that shit

rape his gf grAY

The state of .is. I can't believe the average .is user is sub-chad kek :feelskek:

I am a disgusting dog fucking whore infiltrator who loves hating on the muh evil, ugly nazi Chudcels I should be permabanned and eaten alive by the dog I fuck

I am a insecure faggot who gets cucked by ethnics and Tyrones stealing my white Aryan women, I cry about it daily
IMG 20230627 132931 594

Intellau_Celistic
5'3 KHHV Mentalcel ★★★★★
Monday at 3:31 PM
New
Add bookmark
#11,552
Quote ReplyReport
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
5'3 KHHV Mentalcel ★★★★★
Monday at 3:35 PM
New
Add bookmark
#11,553

Alright. That's enough for the public record.
Quote ReplyReport
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
5'3 KHHV Mentalcel ★★★★★
Monday at 3:40 PM
New
Add bookmark
#11,554
Quote ReplyReport
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
5'3 KHHV Mentalcel ★★★★★
Monday at 3:41 PM
New
Add bookmark
#11,555
Quote ReplyReport
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
5'3 KHHV Mentalcel ★★★★★
Monday at 3:45 PM
New
Add bookmark
#11,556
Ah, I see. Very nice.
Quote ReplyReport
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
5'3 KHHV Mentalcel ★★★★★
Monday at 3:46 PM
New
Add bookmark
#11,557
AnonyAnonymous
Png
Post Count: 6332#151794754Monday, December 15, 2014 11:15 PM CST
Are you referring to "Native-Americans"?
Iamhewe3

Post Count: 668#151794809Monday, December 15, 2014 11:16 PM CST
free house. "more likely a wooden one" WAT?
SpatulaWaffle
Png
Post Count: 1352#151809174Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:14 PM CST
Did I say "american-indian" instead of "native american"? why stupid me why
benniedog10
Png
Post Count: 426#151809501Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:23 PM CST
Sweet

Brutal, but at least you don't hear them fucking in his bedroom like I do. Once per week.

View attachment 792517

Intellau_Celistic
5'3 KHHV Mentalcel ★★★★★
Monday at 3:31 PM
New
Add bookmark
#11,552
Quote ReplyReport
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
5'3 KHHV Mentalcel ★★★★★
Monday at 3:35 PM
New
Add bookmark
#11,553

Alright. That's enough for the public record.
Quote ReplyReport
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
5'3 KHHV Mentalcel ★★★★★
Monday at 3:40 PM
New
Add bookmark
#11,554
Quote ReplyReport
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
5'3 KHHV Mentalcel ★★★★★
Monday at 3:41 PM
New
Add bookmark
#11,555
Quote ReplyReport
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
5'3 KHHV Mentalcel ★★★★★
Monday at 3:45 PM
New
Add bookmark
#11,556
Ah, I see. Very nice.
Quote ReplyReport
Intellau_Celistic
Intellau_Celistic
5'3 KHHV Mentalcel ★★★★★
Monday at 3:46 PM
New
Add bookmark
#11,557
AnonyAnonymous
Png
Post Count: 6332#151794754Monday, December 15, 2014 11:15 PM CST
Are you referring to "Native-Americans"?
Iamhewe3

Post Count: 668#151794809Monday, December 15, 2014 11:16 PM CST
free house. "more likely a wooden one" WAT?
SpatulaWaffle
Png
Post Count: 1352#151809174Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:14 PM CST
Did I say "american-indian" instead of "native american"? why stupid me why
benniedog10
Png
Post Count: 426#151809501Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:23 PM CST
Sweet
Fake and gay

at least you can cope with the fact that he is taller and better looking. my brother is shorter and uglier than me yet i need to see him with his gf while i post on a site for depressed virgins

Kill your brothER and rape his GF

Dog eats Dog , Mog or get mogged .