Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Walked a girl to class and It was a big mistake

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
Shes a friend and I just walked her because I had nowhere else to go. Everything went fine until we got to her class and her teachers asked if I was her "lucky man". I was speechless but she spoke up and basically said that I was not even close to being her lucky man and that she would die before that happened and kept dragging it on as the teachers sat and laughed. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Guess she's not your friend anymore :feelsbadman:

Also if shes not banging you its probably over

I remember a girl said she’d rather die than date me when someone joked asked her to date me. She was white i am mexican.

Last edited:
I remember a girl said she’d rather die than date me when someone asked her to date me. She was white i am mexican.

You Got It Animation GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

View attachment 515749

View attachment 515758

As for my "coping"(Full-fledged LDAR/mental breakdown)?

Anyway, skipping ahead by several years...

Sheer vanity and privilege. Filth.

Shes a friend and I just walked her because I had nowhere else to go. Everything went fine until we got to her class and her teachers asked if I was her "lucky man". I was speechless but she spoke up and basically said that I was not even close to being her lucky man and that she would die before that happened and kept dragging it on as the teachers sat and laughed. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Mogs me at having female friends.

Yikes, foid friend. Greycel shit.

Women would rather die then date a sub 5 male

Do a poo in her school bag.

this counts as bragging and should get a warning @The Enforcer

Why do you have a foid as a friend? :feelswhat:

The humiliation is partly deserved for legitimately thinking she would ever care or like you in a way even close to how she worships Chad; she's simply revealing her true colours now, as most do. :feelsclown:

Why do you have a foid as a friend? :feelswhat:

The humiliation is partly deserved for legitimately thinking she would ever care or like you in a way even close to how she worships Chad; she's simply revealing her true colours now, as most do. :feelsclown:
I am a social person I have alot of friends, some of which are female.

Bitches always do that shit. She could have just said "haha no" and thats it but they keep on draggin it on until the last bluepilled cuck on earth finally got that there is no intimate stuff going on between you and never will. Even if it was obviously a joke and everyone understood from the get go. It just shows that females always take this kind of jokery which is most of the time completely innocent as the worst insult. I dont have any friends at all at the moment but Ive been in similar situations. It is extremely disrespectful especially for someone who you call a friend. You should have insulted her and the teacher (because he was also inappropriately making fun of you and probably maliciously set this up bc they knew that this cant be). Stand your ground man. Confront her about it and end the friendship. This is not a friend. I didnt handle these situations well in the past aswell but I will try to not act as a doormat the next time this happenes. And you should too.

Bitches always do that shit. She could have just said "haha no" and thats it but they keep on draggin it on until the last bluepilled cuck on earth finally got that there is no intimate stuff going on between you and never will. Even if it was obviously a joke and everyone understood from the get go. It just shows that females always take this kind of jokery which is most of the time completely innocent as the worst insult. I dont have any friends at all at the moment but Ive been in similar situations. It is extremely disrespectful especially for someone who you call a friend. You should have insulted her and the teacher (because he was also inappropriately making fun of you and probably maliciously set this up bc they knew that this cant be). Stand your ground man. Confront her about it and end the friendship. This is not a friend. I didnt handle these situations well in the past aswell but I will try to not act as a doormat the next time this happenes. And you should too.
Good advice

I said SOME of which are females I don't have a lot of female friends most of them are male I don't really care if you say having friends is a fakecel trait I'm 17 It's had to not have friends at this age in a smaller school.
I didn't have any friends in school when I was 17. I didn't have any friends in school EVER.

Having friends is a massive fakecel trait. Being able to make female friends means toilets don't find you repulsive and are ok with having a friendship with you. Eventually you'll be able to ascend.

Therefore gtfo here fakecel nigger.

I didn't have any friends in school when I was 17. I didn't have any friends in school EVER.

Having friends is a massive fakecel trait. Being able to make female friends means toilets don't find you repulsive and are ok with having a friendship with you. Eventually you'll be able to ascend.

Thats unfortunate, but there are many people on this forum that have friends and having female friends I don't talk to outside of school isn't really a brag.

Thats unfortunate, but there are many people on this forum that have friends and having female friends I don't talk to outside of school isn't really a brag.
Having male friends is one thing, having female friends is something completely different.

Again, if you're able to make friends with foids then you can probably ascend if you try hard enough.

Having male friends is one thing, having female friends is something completely different.

Again, if you're able to make friends with foids then you can probably ascend if you try hard enough.
I can literally count the amount of female friends I have on one hand. and also the term friend is used loosely though they are more like acquaintances.

Good advice
I got you fam :feelsokman:

Id like to disagree, especially that its obvious that op had a female "friend" and not a female friend.
I understand where you are coming from, but toilets sometimes lead on ugly desperate men like us to manipulate us f.e. in doing favors for them like giving them money by feinting the illusion that we might have a chance with them.

I can literally count the amount of female friends I have on one hand. and also the term friend is used loosely though they are more like acquaintances.
I can count the total amount of friends I've had in my entire life total, not at one time, not foid, on 0 hands.

I got you fam :feelsokman:

Id like to disagree, especially that its obvious that op had a female "friend" and not a female friend.
I understand where you are coming from, but toilets sometimes lead on ugly desperate men like us to manipulate us f.e. in doing favors for them like giving them money by feinting the illusion that we might have a chance with them.
I dont really do favors for her but at least you understand.

Slim down and you'll become a normie.

I dont really do favors for her but at least you understand.
Its good you dont do favors for her. Favors should be roughly a mutual exchange. Tit for tat. game theory. basic evolutionary psychology. :smonk:

Ive been a massive bluepilled cuck in the past. I try to learn from my mistakes. Its the least I can do. :smonk:

Its good you dont do favors for her. Favors should be roughly a mutual exchange. Tit for tat. game theory. basic evolutionary psychology. :smonk:

Ive been a massive bluepilled cuck in the past. I try to learn from my mistakes. Its the least I can do. :smonk:
Its the least that we all can do.

Female friends are like trying to befriend satan. He is hurting you anyway but you want even more suffering

I Want To Die Kill Me GIF by Film Riot

Not sure why you're getting shit for this but that is beyond brutal if true.