Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Waking up to fallen hairs on my pillow

S

shibo

Officer
I am so pissed ats waking up to fallen hair on my pillow

WHY THE FUCK DOES THE BODY EVEN DECIDE TO START BALDING. WHAT RETARD GENE AND DNA AND HAIR CELLS DECIDE THAT LOSING HAIR IS A GOOD THING. I AM SO FUCKED PISSED THAT OUR BODY DECIDES TO HAVE A ON OFF SWITCH FOR GROWING AND LOSING HAIR. FIRST OF ALL WHY DO WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIS SECOND OF ALL WHY IS BALDING EVEN A FUCKING THING. BALDING IS PURE RAGE AND SUICIDE FUEL AS NO HAIR IS A DEATH SENTENCE IN 2019. NOT TO MENTION THAT I DONT HAVE THE HEAD SHAPE OR FRAME TO BE ABLE TO GO BALD SO I WILL LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RETARD UGLY PERSON. MY HAIR WAS ONE OF MY GOOD FEATURES AND THIS RETARDED DNA CELLS WANT ME TO LOSE MY HAIR FOR SOME FUCKING REASON. WHY CANT HAIR LOSS BE DEVELOPED A CURE THIS IS A GLOBAL ISSUE MY FUCKING GOD SOME SCIENTIST DEVELOP A FUCKING CURE ALREADY FOR BALDING A VACCINATION ANYTHING PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOT TO MENTIOM IM ONLY 16 SO WHY THE FUCK AM I ALREADY BALDING THIS BODY IS COMPOSED OF RETARDS ALL MY DNA CELLS GENES ARE FUCKED

Balding (norwooding, male pattern baldness, whatever you call it) doesn't manifest itself by your hair falling out but by it not regrowing as quick and as thick as it used to. Non-balding people lose like a thousand hairs a day so it's not unusual to see your hair everywhere.
You may well have your hair falling out more than usual for a variety of reasons (stress, poor nutrition, environmental containment, whatever) but that has nothing to do with male pattern baldness.

Balding (norwooding, male pattern baldness, whatever you call it) doesn't manifest itself by your hair falling out but by it not regrowing as quick and as thick as it used to. Non-balding people lose like a thousand hairs a day so it's not unusual to see your hair everywhere.
You may well have your hair falling out more than usual for a variety of reasons (stress, poor nutrition, environmental containment, whatever) but that has nothing to do with male pattern baldness.
I am balding

you just need to take a haircut bro

So suicidefuel to feel my hairline and it goes back as it recedes in the temples

Tour's over boyo. Just ldar

I am balding
Sure, okay, but seeing your hair on your pillow and everywhere else is not a symptom of it. That would happen even if you weren't balding.

And another thing... out of curiosity... how much pussy were you getting while you weren't balding? Was it more than zero?

There is a cure for balding - hair transplant.

Start saving up now... or you might regret it.

It’s over bro. :feelscry:

Looking forward to your other 7 daily balding threads

Everyday for me since age 16.

it is truly over my friend just ldar

Try make 50 more posts about this

Some hair falling out is perfectly normal.

if u have a receding hairline then its over

The moment I start balding, I will rope before I become fully bald. I don't want to know how subhuman I look without hair. Just over at that moment

Kill yourself before the norwood reaper kills you

Monged by the bolditalicspill

That's what you get for having good facial hair. Fuck you, beardfag baldies.

That's what you get for having good facial hair. Fuck you, beardfag baldies.

It's normal to lose up to 1000 hairs per day, it's okay OP.

just santa hat maxx

Last edited:
1) Look at family tree, see if anyone has/had history of going bald.
2) See a dermatologist and ask if its pattern baldness or not. Get blood work for Thyroid levels, this can cause hairloss.
3) Cut out high fat or GMO food, and red meats.

Last edited:
Im starting to bald too and it was my hair was my only good feature too. Fucking brutal bro

i have hair all over my hands when i wash my hair, it is too over for me

I got a full beard and a full head of hair but I’m slowly balding so

1) Look at family tree, see if anyone has/had history of going bald.
2) See a dermatologist and ask if its pattern baldness or not. Get blood work for Thyroid levels, this can cause hairloss.
3) Cut out high fat or GMO food, and red meats.
pure cope