Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story “Wake up!”

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Wake up! Let’s go play Minecraft on the xbox 360! It’s a modded xbox so we got more games like COD black ops 2 and dragonball budokai tenkaiji. Let’s play super smash flash I’ll destroy you! Let’s find and play stupid flash games on the internet! Let’s browse the web and find weird obscure websites! Let’s download ROMs and emulate cool games! Let’s watch sonic shorts! We just moved into a new house check everything out! Let’s watch trash animes and laugh (sword art online lol) Let’s listen to videogame OSTs on the mp3 player and chill! Let’s make dumb videos with the camcorder!

Let’s find and pirate games online! Thepiratebay is pretty good. I got utorrent up. Let’s download farcry, let’s play postal 2, let’s play halflife!

Horror channels on YouTube are also really good. Creepypastas :shock: Ben drowned, rorochan (not a creepy pasta though) and dead Bart. Also TAWOG missing episodes. Man this is good stuff. So many funny, interesting creepy and weird YouTube videos to find.

OH MAN YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS YOUTUBE POOP IT’S SO FUNNY. ZELDA CDI AND HOTEL MARIO YTPS AND REGULAR SHOW YTPS. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Check out this website called 4chan too! Funny as hell and like no other place online right now. Awesome site not many people know of. They made missiles get sent to somewhere in Afghanistan or something :feelshaha:. A WEBSITE.

Oh yeah, I’ve been playing a lot of Roblox recently. Sword fighting games on Roblox are so fun. Phantom forces, finding weird random roblox games, playing prison break. SO GOOD :feelsohgod: I’ve made a lot of online friends there. EXPLOITERS THOUGH. I tried exploits I am a member of v3rmillion forum :feelzez:

I got a DS up and running you can play GTA Chinatown wars and do retarded shit lol. It’s also got ace attorney and cooking mama and a whole bunch of other games. I used a flash card lol.

Foids? Blackpill? Trucels? Female nature? Ohio gyat rizz? “Zoomers” “doomers” and “coomers”? MGTOW? Redpill? TFL? Wojaks? Wageslaving? Jews? New world order? Palestine? Zionists? Ukraine? The great replacement? COVID19? Plandemic? Jewpills? Inceldom? Looksmaxxing? TikTok? Autism? Psyops? Female hypergamy? High standards?
What are you TALKING about?

Are you crazy? It’s 2014. Not 2024. Come on dude you’re acting weird. What is all of this? What are you talking about?

Last edited:
It's not 2014, It's over

Then you actually woke up...
Gets hit by the cold harsh reality

Gigabased. Memories when i used to play dota 1 with friends till 6 am

Foids? Blackpill? Trucels? Female nature? Ohio gyat rizz? “Zoomers” “doomers” and “coomers”? MGTOW? Redpill? TFL? Wojaks? Wageslaving?
What are you TALKING about?
OIP.rXh1_jHizxD2c3qiTDx-8wHaJB

I was playing with rocks and sand back in 50s yall youngcels are sissy boys