Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wake me up when September ends

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Not sure how it is for everyone else but I'm dying having endured a summer of hit Stacie's and noodlewhores dressed scantily and with all their fakeup for Chad, soon it will start to get cooler, and I won't get triggered so much and will be able to walk outside and hold it together more...

Im waiting for Winter, its my favorite season, i can cover my whole body without problems.

Summer used to be good when I was young and these problems didnt exist. Now I only enjoy fall.

Over for GreenDaycels

A hoe never gets cold

Summer used to be good when I was young and these problems didnt exist. Now I only enjoy fall.
Same here summer used to be good now it´s just torture, summer is the ultimate moggery it´s the live version of social media with sluts everywhere, seeing everyone patying and hanging out with their friends and living life while I can only spectate.

In Europe summer is all about getting a female acquaintance accept your last-minute-offer to drive to a random location in the mediterranean coast, finding a cheap place to sleep in and getting drunk in a swanky bar while goofing around like a teenager in the evening. Without this element, summer is just unbearable sweat and heat.

It is the end for any month and season; in the cold there will be old sluts and floral teens in fertility fervor with warm clothing clinging to the unworthy, kissing in public as ever as lewd curses in their own disgraceful novels, young and degenerate couples enjoying sex as a privilege (Wrongly), very young children. girls with dating games and other scenarios that should be torn apart and purged from the face of the earth and the seasonal cold