Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Wakanda warrior possibly going crazy in Atlanta (may be a false flag)

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
good, more dead cunts

Just one more day in the USA.

Blackcel uprising :feelshmm:

Great News Everyone
All the victims were foids

View: https://youtu.be/DHmsHSgZFuM

A bad day for foids is a good day for us

All the victims were foids, the guy was based. His count was low, but he still is the best candidate to win 2023’s Incel of the Year.
How do we know he's incel? :waitwhat:

You're doing the kikestream media's job for them by saying this shit.

Well... thats America for you. Lots and lots of people are getting shot and killed everyday in this country. Its not like its astronomically impossible like winning the lottery jackpot lol.

I live in the ghetto (but not the deep ghetto where the homicide hotspots are) and I am well aware that I can get robbed and shot at any time or get caught up in gunfire. Or have my car randomly shot at on the roads/highways. Thats just the reality of America especially where I live.

Outside of the ghetto, WMAF couples everywhere and getting treated like shit in general by everyone and all races of foids.

High cost of living. Terrible fucking people. Terrible fuckin foids. Its just all around damn awful in this country.

Hopefully I survive here for the next several years or more and get out of this piece of shit joke of a country for good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back