Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Waitress pushes man who groped her

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Look how that slut dresses! She literally have no clothes on! How can girls be comfortable wearing that? Stuff like this makes my blood boil because she walks around teasing men by showing her skin like that and we just have to restrain ourselves like lions inside a cage getting teased with a nice juicy steak. The only difference between the lions and us is the fact that they´re in a literal cage and can´t get the steak we have to put up imaginary bars to prevent us from touching what we can never have.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/19/waitr...ook&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook

that wouldnt happen if he were a chad, anyway, its funny when a femoid thinks that she is strong lmao, even a 5'3 manlet could beat the shit out of her

Yeah I bet that if she turned around and saw he was 6´3" muscular and ripped Chad with a 10/10 face she would just TEEHEEHEE!!!

Van fuel, tbh.

Lol only happened because that guy in low inhib incel tier framelet

OP is right.
This makes me so angry.
How am I supposed to control myself. I am a sex starved animal.

Also I read the article.
LOL he sat 2 days in prison for this shit.

Violence is okay as long as you have a disgusting, used up cunt between your legs.

"creep" aka ugly

>little grope, barely anything
>Get physically assaulted for it
>Spend time in jail
This is what a gynocrentric society looks like. I wish people thought I was attractive enough to grope.

>Spend time in jail
This is what a gynocrentric society looks like. I wish people thought I was attractive enough to grope.
I thought that too, I even tried to imagine if I "groped" her like that. He clearly couldn´t even feel anything, it was like a little pinch and not a "grope" he should have have squeezed that ass cheek real good for that beating and prison time he received for that. Plus he most likely got a sexual assault charge that will make finding a job hard.

I was expecting a body slam, that was a push.

I know how she's dressed but that doesn't excuse touching someone's private area. He deserved a beating.

I was expecting a body slam, that was a push.

I know how she's dressed but that doesn't excuse touching someone's private area. He deserved a beating.

Less clothes = more tips.

Dumb slut, i fucking hate whores who have tattos all over their bodies, i hate them all!!!!!!!!

He should have killed her and ate her organs.

Woah what a body slam, pushing a drunk fat guy,she goddamn showed him
>Spend time in jail
I wish girls did that to me..

So I could bodyslam them(real bodyslam this time)
... she’s not wearing no clothes, she’s wearing a tank top and shorts, and you don’t just grab someone’s ass. You wouldn’t like it if a guy grabbed your ass.
That would be gay but I wish women did it, must feel so good knowing someone has sexual things with you in their minds

Last edited:
Lol at this ugly manlet thinking he can get away with grabbing chad's property

... she’s not wearing no clothes, she’s wearing a tank top and shorts, and you don’t just grab someone’s ass. You wouldn’t like it if a guy grabbed your ass.

Well, I'm not gay so ofc I would dislike that. Body slamming him was excessive but hey, I get it. What I don't like is how she's being called a "hero". Heroes save others, she was defending herself and did it in an excessive way.

That isn´t even comparable! I am a heterosexual male so of course I wouldn´t like it if a GUY grabbed my ass, however if a female did it I wouldn´t mind I would take it as a compliment even if she was fat and ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back