Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Waiting for the baby boomers/gen X to die

• Thread starter fakechadtullycel68
  • Start date
fakechadtullycel68

fakechadtullycel68

Banned
-
I genuinely hate old people

I could not imagine growing up in the 60s an watching America go to shit on your watch AND you have the audacity to blame your kids for all the problems while you make off like a their into the night with your boomer bucks

White Nationalist talking points/ideas go straight out the window once you look at these pot bellied degenerate fucks that abused the hell out of their kids and made their white children minorities in their own countries.

Ill see a boomer suck the dick of any non white refuge but utterly shit on their progeny and circumcise their own kids

Baby boomers deserve the ditch they will die in (in minecraft)

In any other time I would not be an Incel but my snow nigger baby boomer parents decided to have me, AND ABUSE ME and then wonder why I'm so screwed up As an adult with no girlfriend, no friends, and nothing going for me

A lot of my problems are from this sociopathic snow nigger generation and they just can't die fast enough (in call of duty)

Their legacy will be epic as THE most destructive generation of people ever

they are the only generation who left their children with less than what they had

Tell me about it.

They like to call themselves Baby Boomers, but I have another name for them: imbeciles.

These are the egotistic hypocrites that were busy back then whining about “the man” or “the establishment”. Look what they have become. They are “the man” now, ironically. They are “the establishment”.

And they are screwing up in ways unimaginable to any rational human being. So how can they explain what they have done to North America?

I hate how Boomers have steered our countries right into the hands of women. But most of all, I hate how they have put feminism into every single aspect of our lives. I hate that I have to live among the man-hating dykes. These idiotic hippies are to blame, because women are now wearing suits and making national policy.

Next time you see a 50 or 60-something douchebag, thank him for filling your life with insane stupidity. Thank him for destroying the lives of your children and their children. If he denies any responsibility, tell him, "Too late, pinhead! You started it all back when you were pissing yourself stoned on that psychedelic school bus. Back when you burned your retina staring at your lava lamp."
Based and i m gonna normalize talking shit to old people lol

Did you read the "A generation of sociopaths" book?
Based and i m gonna normalize talking shit to old people lol
I already do a form of this, somewhat. Whenever an old lady wants to talk to me about stuff I don't care about out of the blue I explicitly ignore them and make it obvious I don't care about their opinion (which in most cases is regurgitated TV schlock).
Just the other day I was with a friend drinking a coffee and talking about something. An old lady was sitting at the table just next to ours and butted into our conversation and talked some retarded shit. I immediately checked out. Afterwards, my friend told me, "You have no soul". Truth be told: I didn't ask for her opinion, I didn't care for her opinion and I wanted to talk to my friend, not her. I didn't outright tell her to her face, not because I didn't want to be rude or some non-confrontativeness, but I just didn't get to.

have never met a boomer worthy of life

Did you read the "A generation of sociopaths" book?

I already do a form of this, somewhat. Whenever an old lady wants to talk to me about stuff I don't care about out of the blue I explicitly ignore them and make it obvious I don't care about their opinion (which in most cases is regurgitated TV schlock).
Just the other day I was with a friend drinking a coffee and talking about something. An old lady was sitting at the table just next to ours and butted into our conversation and talked some retarded shit. I immediately checked out. Afterwards, my friend told me, "You have no soul". Truth be told: I didn't ask for her opinion, I didn't care for her opinion and I wanted to talk to my friend, not her. I didn't outright tell her to her face, not because I didn't want to be rude or some non-confrontativeness, but I just didn't get to.
I've heard the book and I want to but haven't

But refuge from narcissism and asshole counsultung on YouTube do REALLY good work on the boomers

Eventually ill read the book too because they really are sociopaths and everybody's first bullies

I genuinely hate old people

I could not imagine growing up in the 60s an watching America go to shit on your watch AND you have the audacity to blame your kids for all the problems while you make off like a their into the night with your boomer bucks

White Nationalist talking points/ideas go straight out the window once you look at these pot bellied degenerate fucks that abused the hell out of their kids and made their white children minorities in their own countries.

Ill see a boomer suck the dick of any non white refuge but utterly shit on their progeny and circumcise their own kids

Baby boomers deserve the ditch they will die in (in minecraft)

In any other time I would not be an Incel but my snow nigger baby boomer parents decided to have me, AND ABUSE ME and then wonder why I'm so screwed up As an adult with no girlfriend, no friends, and nothing going for me

A lot of my problems are from this sociopathic snow nigger generation and they just can't die fast enough (in call of duty)

Their legacy will be epic as THE most destructive generation of people ever
This is exactly how I feel baby boomers ruined a lot of lives. I was called retarded my whole life because my baby Boomer parents were so ugly and short, yet they still got a chance to reproduce and now I'm born and I get to be bullied not only by everybody at school but physically and mentally abused by my parents. Now I'm 33 overweight, short, ugly, and Virgin. I wish I had the guts to take the lead pill. But I do see some enjoyments in life that prevent me from wanting to commit suicide in the first place.

This is exactly how I feel baby boomers ruined a lot of lives. I was called retarded my whole life because my baby Boomer parents were so ugly and short, yet they still got a chance to reproduce and now I'm born and I get to be bullied not only by everybody at school but physically and mentally abused by my parents. Now I'm 33 overweight, short, ugly, and Virgin. I wish I had the guts to take the lead pill. But I do see some enjoyments in life that prevent me from wanting to commit suicide in the first place.
GTFO out of all that if you can that sounds toxic af.

Those parents I would make swing the bat (in MLB 2k15 the show)

Still Waiting For The Retarded Young Adults In There 20s And 30s Who Think That They Know Everything To Finally Die Out.

They still had qualities that humans used to have for thousands of years like their morality.
JFL.

Boomers had no morals and they are more subhuman than anything

It is a gradual descension over several generations. Do you think zoomers are any better?
Yes and empirical data can show that younger generations are higher IQ/more empathic than boomers

Gen Z when they fuck up or if they are normies yes they can be robot like but I will deal with a younger kid 11/10 over some pot bellied boomer subhuman

Yes and empirical data can show that younger generations are higher IQ/more empathic than boomers

Gen Z when they fuck up or if they are normies yes they can be robot like but I will deal with a younger kid 11/10 over some pot bellied boomer subhuman
Maybe they were sniffing too much leaded gasoline

It is a gradual descension over several generations. Do you think zoomers are any better?
Gen X starts to break the mold in some people.

Most of them are conformist scum but the younger you get. The less likely they are sociopaths and you will have your older millennial libtards. Younger millennials start getting pretty based

Then Gen Z if they aren't normie scum will crack flat earth jokes and laugh at their own normies

Now the gen Z women are fucking terrible but hey Gen X/millennial parents raised by boomers

What did ya expect?

Zoomers are worse & I'm saying this as a zoomer

Zoomers are worse & I'm saying this as a zoomer
My experience has been the opposite with zoomers and they are still young

But ultimately the zoomer fuckups are going to be a direct result from boomer (?) Definitely older Gen X conformist parents

Tell me about it.

They like to call themselves Baby Boomers, but I have another name for them: imbeciles.
IMG 0990
IMG 0998

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/CJXy_mpJRuM?si=az056NbUqwd9c8gv