Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Waiting for service at an almost empty restaurant

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Went to a restaurant alone (as I always do). There was almost nobody there. There were more foid waitresses then customers. I had to wait 30mn before taking my order, then 30 more minutes after done eating to pay. They were all talking to each-other and didn't even notice me. It's like I don't even exist :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I still paid a tip because I'm a fucking cuck :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

If you were a chad you would have gotten served as if you were eating at a Michelin star restaurant.

I would tell you to stop being a cuck but I understand the pain of being high inhib.

My condolences and mucho gusto!

If you were a Chad all the waitresses would have blown you in the back alley. It sucks to be a subhuman like us

This happens to me often. They don’t give a fuck about me. No one does.

I was treated like shit by a female customer service person today. You get used to it.

If you kicked up a fuss I bet your food would of been tainted.

a tip is for good service.no good service = no tip

same experience for me tbh, they even tried to trick me by charging me a tip and tax together and put it as "tax" lol

weird that their managers don't tell them something about it

The last part of your post is the most brutal part.

I still paid a tip
Do you live in a country where tipping is required? That's the only situation I consider this somewhat excusable. Honestly if I lived in a country like that I would never tip foids.

They were hoping you would leave

There were more foid waitresses then customers

There we have it. In places like these only Chad and other foids are entitled to decent customer service.

How does that work? Doesn't make any sense to me:feelswhat:
From a business sense it makes abit of sense, a resturant wants to attract customers but the right type of customers i.e not ugly single males but families, couples and groups of friends.
If people look in the window and there a lots of tables with depressed ugly single males at them they won't want to go in.
But they were empty so maybe they could acccept his custom.

Women waitresses being reluctant to interact with him needs no explaination

Same here I went to eat with my family to some public restorant (forced btw) and I was the last one to be given his order. Fucking bitches if it was Chad they would run to get his order.

If you are at an almost-empty restaurant and the waitresses somehow need 30 minutes to take your order, you should've left before then and complained to the manager.

From a business sense it makes abit of sense, a resturant wants to attract customers but the right type of customers i.e not ugly single males but families, couples and groups of friends.
If people look in the window and there a lots of tables with depressed ugly single males at them they won't want to go in.
But they were empty so maybe they could acccept his custom.

Women waitresses being reluctant to interact with him needs no explaination
I see and im shocked, this sounds so disgusting.

This happened to me a week or two ago at the diner. I went in and sat at a table and wasn't served. I had to move to the bar area to get served