Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Waiting for my last growth spurt

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
any day now
it needs to happen I can't live as a manlet
help me bros

How old are you? if you're in highschool then chances are you'll not grow anymore.

It’s over for you, welcome to the manlet club FOREVER.

No I can;t accept this
I thought I would grow more when I was 18, but I haven't grown a cm since I was 16. Some people grow after highschool, but the vast majority don't, especially if you haven't grown in a while.

Probably not going to grow. A few people do into their early 20’s but not many. I’m 23 and waiting on my dick to grow.

You stop growing at 15 bro

Inject hgh. If the growth plates are closed then get LL surgery. If you are too poor or high inhibition for these options then all I can recommend is shoe lifts and trying to posturemaxx/fashionmaxx to try and fraud your height.

Look into mk677

Imagine a hopeless letdown that rubs in your face how bad your letdown was and makes you feel like shit constantly.
That is what the rest of your life will be under six feet tall.

You'll wait until you die.

Never gonna happen, buddy boyo
full

Damn, its truly over for your height, I stopped grow at height when i was like 15.

Same, and i'm 22 but I still have hope

Go get some human growth hormones (HGH)