Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Waiting for my hair to grow longer

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
It’s one thing to say you look ugly anyway and just wanna let yourself go. It’s another thing to actually look into the mirror and see a sub3 Slavic peasant subhuman.

Next summer I’ll not cut my hair anymore.

Long hair based af brah :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Doesn’t matter, slav=death sentence in the west, ovER I have yet to see a single foid in the west who says she wants a slavic BF, ovER for you brocel:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: i feel so bad for slavcels they are the curries of the white race :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: so sad
Only my eye area is Germanic. My entire skull shows distinct subhuman Slav features. Fuck I wish my mom had married someone of the her own phenotype :feelsrope:

Yeah at least he got his copes could definitely be worse:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I honestly believe it's better to be an incel in the West than an incel in the third world (unless you're born to rich parents).

Doesn’t matter, slav=death sentence in the west, ovER I have yet to see a single foid in the west who says she wants a slavic BF, ovER for you brocel:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: i feel so bad for slavcels they are the curries of the white race :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: so sad
Aren’t you a Slav yourself?

Youngcel thread mogging baldingcels :feelswhat:

It’s one thing to say you look ugly anyway and just wanna let yourself go. It’s another thing to actually look into the mirror and see a sub3 Slavic peasant subhuman.

Next summer I’ll not cut my hair anymore.
I had long hair myself, down to my chin. You have to brush it and use shampoo/conditioner. You'll also have to start bringing along headbands or hair ties as it grows longer so it doesn't get in your face