Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wait is transagers an actual thing?

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
I thought this was just a meme to troll IT but now they're offended that it detracting from 'legit' trangager people

I identify as a young girl around 14-16

QONVIyz.gif

They Are. I’m one of them. Chronologically I’m 17 but I identify as 12. But I’m still going for girls in my chronological age range, so cucktears, miss me with that “you’re a pedo” shit. I identify as 12 because of actual age dysphoria, not to be a pedo because I’m not one.

I identify as a 16 year old 6’5” high school chad. What exactly is wrong with that in 2019?

Elaborate LARP?

Account is over a year old, with other legitimate posts, this is a serious post.

Last edited:
I pretty much identify as 10 years younger still and I also look younger than I am

I identify as a newborn, now adopt me and let me suck on your tits.

The thing is, there's probably a fetish for that...

I'm a transage activist. I'm a 30-year-old who identifies as a 16-year-old. There's nothing wrong when a transage like me approaches a young 14-year-old girl. It's completely normal, natural and healthy. Since I am mentally 16, we can help each other to grow as a person. It's totally ok for us to experiment with our sexuality together. I see nothing wrong with it.

They Are. I’m one of them. Chronologically I’m 17 but I identify as 12. But I’m still going for girls in my chronological age range, so cucktears, miss me with that “you’re a pedo” shit. I identify as 12 because of actual age dysphoria, not to be a pedo because I’m not one.
How would you describe 'age dysphoria'? Because I often feel like I never correctly matured past around age 14, like end of middle school/beginning of high school. I feel like I'm still that age mentally in pretty much every way. I'm definitely not adjusted to becoming an adult the way I'm now supposed to.

I wonder if she makes an exception from Chad.

Btw almost all of us legit have the mindset of much younger people so we still fit the description.

How would you describe 'age dysphoria'? Because I often feel like I never correctly matured past around age 14, like end of middle school/beginning of high school. I feel like I'm still that age mentally in pretty much every way. I'm definitely not adjusted to becoming an adult the way I'm now supposed to.
I really don’t know. But I really don’t wanna grow up. I wanna be 12.

I really don’t know. But I really don’t wanna grow up. I wanna be 12.
Did you graduate high school yet? Since you're 17 I know either you did or you're about to.

I'm 50 but I identify as 70 but I look 30

We're all children basically, because we will never grow up thanks to the lack of relationships and sex.

No its not a real thing just like trangenderism isnt a real thing. Its a mental disorder.

Excuse me transwhat?
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I wonder if she makes an exception from Chad.
Of course. 30 years old Chad could fuck her at any moment, she would magically become interested in sexual relationships.

Ded srs sans ur 17???
I identify as a newborn, now adopt me and let me suck on your tits.

The thing is, there's probably a fetish for that...

Im transage as well if they dont accept it then there bigots

I identify as Chad, where is my sex?