Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wait for a girl to settle for you

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
If you can;'t do that you are truecel
If you CAN do that you can escape

Sure bro let me wait my whole life for a girl to crawl into my window who i dont even know.

Wait - Is it really that simple? Is settling what we even want? Wouldn't we go find some roastie femcel to get it over with then? I know I'd still be an incel before, during, and after. Settling is cope.

Wait - Is it really that simple? Is settling what we even want? Wouldn't we go find some roastie femcel to get it over with then? I know I'd still be an incel before, during, and after. Settling is cope.
yes, it's THAT simple for you

Total: 21 (Incels: 10, Bluepillers: 11)

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Would you smash a femcel who settles for you then? Would you count that as ascending?
Femcels don't exist. At most, there are used-up foids who can't get Chad to carry their baggage. I wish femcels did exist because I would've settled for one who hasn't been run through since she'd be my looksmatch anyway. But then again, that would make them non-femcels, thus making the existence of femcels themselves a paradox.

I wish femcels did exist because I would've settled for one who hasn't been run through since she'd be my looksmatch anyway.
They hate us and would never want us. Look at places like the Pinkpill site. There are countless of incel-hate posts.

I will never understand why someone would voluntarily put the incel label on themselves. It's like putting a target on your back but I guess it doesn't matter if you are female. IT and normies sure don't care about femcels, like they do about us. :fuk:

Maybe one day, the very few trucel-femcels among them. Will start their own "femcels.is" forum but I have a feeling, it would just end up like r/foreveralonewomen did. Life must be good for them. :feelsokman:

8ed1008a67faf0d9e9035da0f0c63f7c63b13440ce2f52bb04fd9c84161a8f6b_1.jpg

Last edited:
If I have to wait for a girl to find me attractive, I'd have to wait my whole life

Will start their on "femcels.is" forum but I have a feeling it would just end up like r/foreveralonewomen did.
For sure. They'd have the same rule as us - no foids - but in their case - no men. A foid saying "I'm a femcel" is as believable as a card with "what is written here is false" written on it.

If you CAN do that you can escape
if you do that, you will
1-- spend years betabuxxing the kids she's already made with chad
2-- (if you're lucky) make another kid with her
3-- be divorce-raped (if you make a kid with her, you'll also be child-support raped)
4-- she will use your money to make other kids with chads, or fuck chads just for fun in front of your kid (if any).
5-- if you have a kid, she will get custody and abuse your kid. If it's a boy, she'll turn him into a fag or tranny.
6-- you'll have to live with the pain of not being able to raise your own kid (if any) and even see your kid being psychologically destroyed by foids.

The only way a normie can endure this predicament is by getting high on a drug called "love". I wrote a bit about it here:

FUCK being settled for! I'd rather stay single forever than that - huge chance of divorce, getting cheated on, dead bedrooms, excessive financial and other demands (you'll have to continually "compensate" for your looks and it'll never be enough), she'll resent you, she'll pick fights with you, she'll constantly disrespect you, she'll always have this attitude like she's better than you, etc, etc. I've seen it happen to all my non-Chad friends' relationships, where my Chad friends, their women NEVER act like this! Women who settle are whores, plain and simple. If I wanted a prostitute, I'd rent one for an hour, not marry one. Like a buddy of mine always told me, "if she doesn't find you hot enough for something casual, she can't be trusted for something serious". Stay the fuck away from settlers, guys. Trust me on this. You're better off lonely and incel than getting with a settler. It's THAT bad, I can promise you.

Femcels don't exist. At most, there are used-up foids who can't get Chad to carry their baggage. I wish femcels did exist because I would've settled for one who hasn't been run through since she'd be my looksmatch anyway. But then again, that would make them non-femcels, thus making the existence of femcels themselves a paradox.
This is straight cope. Femcels absolutely do exist. We just don't want anything to do with them because we're too busy wondering why we can't be with Staceys.

This is straight cope. Femcels absolutely do exist. We just don't want anything to do with them because we're too busy wondering why we can't be with Staceys.
Do this experiment: take some photos of an alleged "femcel" and put those on tinder. Swipe right on the first 100 guys. Wait 24h. Count the matches.

I hate to spoil your party, but this experiment has been done and replicated many times with hideous, deformed, old, obese women, and they always get dozens of above-average guys interested in sex and relationships.

Some incels may be "stacy-only" but most aren't.

Do this experiment: take some photos of an alleged "femcel" and put those on tinder. Swipe right on the first 100 guys. Wait 24h. Count the matches.

I hate to spoil your party, but this experiment has been done and replicated many times with hideous, deformed, old, obese women, and they always get dozens of above-average guys interested in sex and relationships.

Some incels may be "stacy-only" but most aren't.
Fair point, but I am willing to bet not a single one of those above-average guys would go through with sleeping with any one of them. I wouldn't count on the swiping habits of normies fucking around on Tinder to be representative of anything.

Now that I think about it, I remember some foid talking about how femcels started the incel community in the 90s to commiserate over not being able to get laid because of homophobia. Now THAT I don't believe for a fucking second :feelsUgh:

Maybe the fakecels on here, of which there are plenty, want to be only with Staceys. I just want my looksmatch.

:yes: Fully agree. There are too many volcels or as they call themselves "standardcels".

I've seen so many incels on here reject women because of characteristics like: race, figure and general looks ratings. I get that everyone judges us based on those criteria and worse but that doesn't mean we have to act like them.

(Call it "cucked" but you are a volcel and not an incel, if you judge this way. Deal with it. :feelsseriously:)

Last edited:
Fully agree. There are too many volcels or as they call themselves "standardcels".

I've seen so many incels on here reject women because of characteristics like: race, figure and general looks ratings. I get that everyone judges us based on those criteria and worse but that doesn't mean we have to act like them.

(Call it "cucked" but you are a volcel and not an incel, if you judge this way. Deal with it. :feelsseriously:)
Just fuck 1/10 subhumans bro

Just fuck 1/10 subhumans bro
Volcel. Nobody in this forum will ever get stacy or even their looksmatch. :blackpill:

Although that might not be true because 99% of incels on here, seem to get plenty of likes and matches on dating apps.

Although that might not be true because 99% of incels on here, seem to get plenty of likes and matches on dating apps.
False, only happens to a few larpers

A post wall high mileage used up roastie way past her prime looking to leech off your paycheck. I’ll pass:smonk:

False, only happens to a few larpers
Sure but it still doesn't change the fact that the majority of incels on here never even tried.

At least I know where I stand on the dating market. Do you and others know?

Sure but it still doesn't change the fact that the majority of incels on here never even tried.
Redpill cope. If you have to try it is over

Cope. How would you know that you are an incel, if you didn't even try?
Iqlet question. Foids make it clear when theyre interested in someone.
I tried, It didn't work for me. Wil try to softmaxx one last time but its :bluepill: cope

Iqlet question. Foids make clear when theyre interested in someone.
I tried, It didn't work for me. Wil try to softmaxx one last time but its :bluepill: cope
Good. Then we do we argue?
You tried yourself and know where you stand. I'm only pointing out that there are plenty of incels on here, who never tried.

Good. Then we do we argue?
You tried yourself and know where you stand. I'm only pointing out that there are plenty of incels on here, who never tried.
Approaching is retarded if the foid is not interested beforehand, those who never tried are more :blackpill: than me

Approaching is retarded if the foid is not interested beforehand, those who never tried are more :blackpill: than me
Yes it is but we and most normies have to accept that. If any incels want to cope and not try at all. You can do just that but I like to know that I'm undesirable.

0 matches is good proof I think. :fuk:

Maybe the fakecels on here, of which there are plenty, want to be only with Staceys. I just want my looksmatch.
I wouldn't be so quick to label actual incels as fakecels. I've seen too many people here pretending like they're beneath looksmatching and they're still incels, just entitled.

:yes: Fully agree. There are too many volcels or as they call themselves "standardcels".

Absolutely - these incels are just volcels. And hypocrites, too. I guess we're more interested in paying back foids with all our hurt from being rejected so much, than actually being better than them.

It's confusing, right? However, you know perfectly well when you're wrong, your whole body physically and mentally lets you know, you feel lazy with fatalistic thoughts, that feeling that everything is lost, that nothing will be like before, you torture yourself remembering a random past experience at that time it didn't even seem like a good time but compared to how you feel now it could even be said that... You were happy without knowing it

Absolutely - these incels are just volcels. And hypocrites, too. I guess we're more interested in paying back foids with all our hurt from being rejected so much, than actually being better than them.
It's not just revenge. I raised my standards after learning about how much lower-quality toilets are compared to the idealized vision of them that soyciety pushes. I don't want to be with someone who's a net-negative in my life.

Not that it makes a difference, though. I have yet to be asked about what I want in a foid by anyone outside of this forum.

I guess we're more interested in paying back foids with all our hurt from being rejected so much, than actually being better than them.
I don't feel any hate at all. I've accepted it and try to make the best of it. No problem with people hate-posting but I don't see a point. It won't change anything about my life. :feelsokman:

There is something comforting with the knowledge that :blackpill: gives you. I assume that's why many of us joined or are currently lurking. Knowing that you aren't alone in this and that there are realistic reasons behind our situation.

Volcels aside. In my opinion, there is logically no way for anyone to confirm their incel status without trying. :incel:

Fact! There's one who supposedly calls herself autistic and is apparently homeless. Turns out she's just another foid with a big ego, and for all I know on a hunch, she probably isn't and is broke cause she wasted her damn money.

Bitch! Fuck your league. I know a few flawless looking women and they're more out of my leage, but they're humble unlike your degenerate, piss all over the place, loose pussy having ass.
And here I was being civil.

Last edited:
Fact! There's one who supposedly calls herself autistic and is apparently homeless. Turns out she's just another foid with a big ego, and for all I know on a hunch, she probably isn't and is broke cause she wasted her damn money.

Bitch! Fuck your league. I know a few flawless looking women and they're more out of my leage, but they're humble unlike your degenerate, piss all over the place, loose pussy having ass.
And here I was being civil.
That's what happens if you don't have any gatekeeping in your communities. :feelsseriously:
We even have fakecels in here. Imagine how bad it is in places like theirs.

That's what happens if you don't have any gatekeeping in your communities. :feelsseriously:
We even have fakecels in here. Imagine how bad it is in places like theirs.
Sadly... it was their community... Saw it in a suicide community and joined out of curiosity...

I was still clueless on what the fuck it was about. Thought it was some kinda incel group, but some people kinda have a hateboner for the likes of us, although... I did connect with the fellow cels.

The some members were this so called cunny, which I was clueless on what the fuck that was until someone finally answered my question.

The rest were... well... piss-drinking degenerates who'd attack anyone who's basically black and all that, or some other minority...

Left after three days. I wish I could've got their server banned, but ah well...

The owner is the mentioned foid.

There is something comforting with the knowledge that :blackpill: gives you.
Would you say you've reached the :whitepill: ?
They hate us and would never want us.
It's hard to believe you don't hate foids when you - rightly or not - believe this about them. You got a Ma or female siblings?

Would you say you've reached the :whitepill: ?

It's hard to believe you don't hate foids when you - rightly or not - believe this about them. You got a Ma or female siblings?
It could be :whitepill: but I prefer not to put myself in a box. I'm the way I am and not as hateful as others. It doesn't make a difference in the end. :feelsbadman:

I'm going to be waiting a looong time.