Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Waifu of culture or daddy's mistake?..

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
My highest rated female on photofeeler till now. And rare are those which I rate good. "Somewhat" on "trustworthy" is my highest rating for females I can give, how can I trust them?
But what is that creature? In past I would think she just cute alternative girl, maybe potential waifu. But now, after understanding evil nature of femoids and learning black pill wisdom, it's easier to expect her to be just cock carousel riding slut, festival whore, and thot with daddy issues. Who probably would reject me, but even in miraculous case of not rejecting-she deserves to be rejected for being a thot

Last edited:
The only woman my heart beats for.

She looks like one of those foids who try to hide the fact that they're fat with a camera angle.

There's no pure virgin foid after their 18 years old nowadays tbh (in some places even with less age). Everyone of them are roasties who are only interested in Chad. It's not worth to be a cuck who orbites around them because they will reject us anyways.

She looks like one of those foids who try to hide the fact that they're fat with a camera angle.
Agree, her neck is too big for this size of head.

Would give chance to unfatten. But "muh bodi positiviti"...

Photofeeler is sui fuel

Photofeeler is sui fuel
If girl like this could rate me as attractive-thats enough. Let all world sees me as ugly, except one cute girl of culture. But hard to have culture for them :/

There's no pure virgin foid after their 18 years old nowadays tbh (in some places even with less age). Everyone of them are roasties who are only interested in Chad. It's not worth to be a cuck who orbites around them because they will reject us anyways.
Indeed, and the sweet-looking foids with glasses almost always are the worst whores.

Filter and makeup frauding makes even the pigliest hambeast worthy of a gangbang from an entire football team of Chads

Honk Honk

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back