Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Waifu avis made me think I'm talking to foids.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I forget these are a bunch of sweaty ol' dudes.

can relate, it's a pleasure to be able to talk to actual anime girls on this forum.

I changed my avi. No more bouncy boobs.

Anime girl avi is good culture.

Are you saying it makes a difference to you :feelswhat:
It's kind of like taking rotten food and adding shit to it, if it wasn't bad before it definitely is now

Anime acts like a physical barrier against real life. Tbh, anime girls act like substitutes for friends and physical affection.

@Lookscel
Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

fuck anime fags

Yes bro i'm an cute anime girl definately not an oily currycel

everyone who has an avi of someone's face I assume the person looks like them lol

Can’t say i’ve ever thought the same