Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Wahmen are totally not lying

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
How dare you toxic Inkwells!?

Women are totally not interested in height, face and frame. All that matters is your personaliteehee. My boyfriend is a 6'2 Chad with square face but I love him for his personality. See, wahmen are totally not lying all the time.

You just need to approach more wahmen. Someday the right one will magically be attracted to you.

On r/Incels (PBUT) and r/Braincels (PBUT) there was an auto-moderator not and whenever someone said the P-word, it would automatically reply with how “the P-word” is not important to most women and how it’s a euphemism for good looks.

On r/Incels (PBUT) and r/Braincels (PBUT) there was an auto-moderator not and whenever someone said the P-word, it would automatically reply with how “the P-word” is not important to most women and how it’s a euphemism for good looks.
I remember that bot but I didn’t get what you meant since this forum doesn’t have that bot.

Why do you like Merula Snyde dude? She was a fucking bitch

just deny basic psychology and biology in order to get imaginary good boy points, bro!

So what if you are ugly. Just take 25 showers a day, get 50 haircuts, become a millionaire, buy a huge apartment and then some foid will surely choose you as a betabuxx and let you jerk off to her getting fucked by Chads. It's not that hard bro.

Why do you like Merula Snyde dude? She was a fucking bitch
She was a little mean to the main character at first, but you'll find out that Merula builds up a love-hate relationship with your character as well and you can date her also. That makes her a potential Waifu. Also, unlike other bitches, she ain't lying to you. Just being straight forward.

I remember that bot but I didn’t get what you meant since this forum doesn’t have that bot.
I was joking since I take it upon myself to reply whenever someone says the P-word or E-word

Most profs dont even use womens data in their experiments without using a device for the very reason that most women LIE