Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wahhh we women have it so hard in the west despite all the privileges wahhh please coddle me

its like those journalist struggling to play video game tutorials :feelskek:

makes me feel better for myself than i know there are some complete braindeads that are capable of failing at life on tutorial mode

Literally the safest time in history to be a foid btw

So she can't murder her babies with impunity. That's literallty the entire post. Not being able to murder her children without consequences is what terrifies her.

The empathetic gender, everyone... :feelsseriously:

those shrieking shrill bitches need to learn how to "cope" with being so privileged already

Literally the safest time in history to be a foid btw
Exactly. Its only going to get worse once you stop making men equals.

Women get power from being victims btw.
Keep sending billions to women fightong avg man when (the rich people are the enemies)
Infact poor men only got total voting rights 20 years before women.
Muh unequal rights. When most men suffered their entire life.

its like those journalist struggling to play video game tutorials :feelskek:

makes me feel better for myself than i know there are some complete braindeads that are capable of failing at life on tutorial mode
Men throughout history has been privleged!
We are so privleged being cam drivers. Miners 98% of essential workers thrpughout history.

Breaking our back, fighting for equal rights (for poor people and women.)
And the blame always fucking falls on the avg man. Whilst the rich people chill. But oh yeah the real issue is injustice, not rich fucks.

Should needs to tear him limbs off