Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wagner smoked by the US army

They had no air support because the Russians didn't acknowledged them, and add to the fact that you had bunch of meh pmcs fighting us special forces.

Wagner are some of the most sociopathic mercenary groups in the world at the moment. I don't care for their deaths when this is how they treat prisoners of war. Essentially they're having these guys build "starvation pits." It's where they dig deep enough so they people thrown in there can't get out of. Brutal shit.

Wagner are some of the most sociopathic mercenary groups in the world at the moment. I don't care for their deaths when this is how they treat prisoners of war. Essentially they're having these guys build "starvation pits." It's where they dig deep enough so they people thrown in there can't get out of. Brutal shit.

View attachment 1067047
Wagner mercenaries are mostly lowlife scum who sign contract just for the sake of money, since like mid 2022 there is lots of scum from the prison who joined, they've now been reorganized into Storm Z and Storm V.

This video is not the worst what may happen.

View attachment 1067047
Wagner mercenaries are mostly lowlife scum who sign contract just for the sake of money, since like mid 2022 there is lots of scum from the prison who joined, they've now been reorganized into Storm Z and Storm V.

Hate to say it, but there is a reason why West Europeans thought they were subhumans

Agreed. There's way worse. I just can't post it since there's no nsfw tag for when commenting on someone's thread. I don't want to get another suspension.

I didn't know they started recruiting guys from prison but neither am I shocked. I've noticed most Russian infantry aren't even wearing standard issued uniforms. All of them are running around in ATACS and Multicam, meaning I think most of dirty work being done in Ukraine isn't even the Russian Army. It's Wagner. I wonder how large their force is.

Hate to say it, but there is a reason why West Europeans thought they were subhumans
I have slightly more respect for niggers than Russians. I strongly agree they're subhuman. The amount of atrocities Slavs commit against organic life is astonishing.

I have slightly more respect for niggers than Russians. I strongly agree they're subhuman. The amount of atrocities Slavs commit against organic life is astonishing.
Negro worshipping westoid spotted.
Also, read history ( not from school books ).
Human history is full of bloody violence.

Negro worshipping westoid spotted.
Also, read history ( not from school books ).
Human history is full of bloody violence.
So you disagree with me and call it nigger worshipping? I'm not talking about ghetto niggers, I'm talking about the ones in africa. Many of them are retarded and subhuman, but at least some of them are more empathetic compared to russians.

So you disagree with me and call it nigger worshipping? I'm not talking about ghetto niggers, I'm talking about the ones in africa. Many of them are retarded and subhuman, but at least some of them are more empathetic compared to russians.
And why do you think empathy is a virtue per se?

Against empathy summary

And why do you think empathy is a virtue per se?

View attachment 1067156
When you watch videos of Russians and Ukrainians blowing each other up with drones and everybody in the room laughs at it, it's brutal. When people get hit by cars in russia, no one does anything except ignore it. In shit holes even like india and africa people will generally help them. It's anecdotal. If you don't believe me, spend a few hours on a gore website.

When you watch videos of Russians and Ukrainians blowing each other up with drones and everybody in the room laughs at it, it's brutal. When people get hit by cars in russia, no one does anything except ignore it. In shit holes even like india and africa people will generally help them. It's anecdotal. If you don't believe me, spend a few hours on a gore website.
This happens in China also.
This is so-called лагерное мышление - 'concentration-camp thinking' when people start thinking only about their self-preservation and survival without thoughts about other people.
India or Africa never had significant part of their population going through concentration camps.

Last edited:
This is happens in China also.
This is so-called лагерное мышление - 'concentration-camp thinking' when people start thinking only about their self-preservation and survival without thoughts about other people.
India or Africa never had significant part of their population going through concentration camps.
I get that, however when Native Americans showed more empathy towards one another (except towards the colonists) when living in a significantly harder life than modern chinese and russians, it goes to show how incredibly selfish the chinese and russians are.

This is happens in China also.
I get that, however when Native Americans showed more empathy towards one another (except towards the colonists) when living in a significantly harder life than modern chinese and russians, it goes to show how incredibly selfish the chinese and russians are.
I think this is the inwards social system. There's no word for it, but it's essentially a idea that due to authoritative policies or oppressive policies, one tends to trust strangers less and keep it in the family, basically, a low trust society.

Also in these places, poverty and starvation were the norm. The meanest, most selfish MFs were the ones to reproduce so you can make out of that

Hard life doesn't equals dehumanising life.
If you live under totalitarian regimes, you are guilty no matter that you do. You can be declared guilty anytime.
Trust between people is broken. You can't be sure that your good neighbor or guy at a bar isn't spying on you.
This is similar to '1984' society where people act like emotionless robots.

Last edited:
rwandan genocide and congo wars make wagner look like doctors without borders my man

Hard life doesn't equals dehumanising life.
If you live under totalitarian regimes, you are guilty no matter that you do. You can be declared guilty anytime.
Trust between people is broken. You can't be sure that your good neighbor or guy at a bar isn't spying on you.
This is similar to '1984' society where people act like emotionless robots.
I don't see how that relates to basic empathy like when you see someone get hit by a car and they ignore them.

I don't see how that relates to basic empathy like when you see someone get hit by a car and they ignore them.
This is strongly related. Because your life has zero value. You wouldn't help someone if you think that your life has zero value.
You may be that person tomorrow.

They had no air support because the Russians didn't acknowledged them, and add to the fact that you had bunch of meh pmcs fighting us special forces.
>rusia
>air force
Choose one

This is strongly related. Because your life has zero value. You wouldn't help someone if you think that your life has zero value.
You may be that person tomorrow.
I help people and I want to kill myself. My life has no value.

View attachment 1067047
Scumbags, Russians truly are the niggers of europe