Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wagies, how many jobs did you apply to before you got an interview?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For your first job ever, how many did you apply to before even getting so much as an interview?

For me it was around 50-60. Wouldn't get called back anywhere, I tried being friendly and nice and smiling but they all still thought I was subhuman unfit for even flipping burgers.

I don’t know if mine counts since it was part-time but all I had to do is fill in an application and have a very short interview that didn’t even last 1 minute.

I don’t know if mine counts since it was part-time but all I had to do is fill in an application and have a very short interview that didn’t even last 1 minute.
Wait you got an interview at first place you applied to

First two jobs i applied for i got

Now I can't get shit

What the actual fuck. What is wrong with me or my face then to where I had to apply to about fifty places who told me they were hiring before even one called me back.
I don’t know, it was a shitty position for a bit of money anyways.

About 20 places before I got a minimum wage job. I applied online, so they had no way to see my face. The job market is just shit here, most of the fast food joints are staffed by boomers that work part time.

What the actual fuck. What is wrong with me or my face then to where I had to apply to about fifty places who told me they were hiring before even one called me back.
I half assed the applications as well. I was surprised myself.

@BrendioEEE
Must have been 500+ before I got my first Job interview and I have been applying since I was 16, and I only got my first job interview a month or two ago (I'm almost 23) and I didn't even get hired at that one. I got hired as a seasonal worker at a completely different Job that is shit.

For my first job maybe like 30 apps

went to 3 or 4 interviews, most of them could pick up on my autism

then went to an open interview and got hired

Don't need a job, all I need is 1 good rope

For your first job ever, how many did you apply to before even getting so much as an interview?

For me it was around 50-60. Wouldn't get called back anywhere, I tried being friendly and nice and smiling but they all still thought I was subhuman unfit for even flipping burgers.
around 3 but that was because I had lucked out with internship.