Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wageslaving is the worst kind of psychological torture.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Imagine working your ass off daily to get minimum wage while getting disrespected and treated like you’re not even human because of your employment. You have to deal with people who insult you and disrespect you all the time and if you talk back you’ll lose the only thing that’s keeping you fed and alive, and the same thing torturing you everyday; your wage cuck job. Sadly I will have to experience this soon and I can already tell how much it’s going to torture me.

Unfortunately, there's no other pathway to careermaxx/wealthmaxx for comforting copes. :feelsUgh:

It is; useless, mundane slaving away at work that often translates to subpar treatment and interaction with others as a subhuman, especially in relation to foids and their overall perception of you.. :feelswhat:

It must be hellish if you are non-NT and have a sub-115 IQ, when coupled with subhumanity and all the different overarching effects of it upon development and independence. :reeeeee:

But I guess that's simply how it goes in the modern world, funding the same globohomo-supporting corporations enabling the foid privilege and feminism leading to the current state of hypergamy, with no conceivable benefits to you other than an often meager paycheck depending on your line of work; there are shekels to be made, goy! :feelsclown:

Unfortunately, there's no other pathway to careermaxx/wealthmaxx for comforting copes. :feelsUgh:
The greedy Jews profit from the work of wageslaving rats that often do not have a chance to escape their torture

We can't do nothing. It's either work tirelessly for shit pay and shit work environment or be kicked out (if your parents are not kind). And some of us low IQcels can't studymaxx to get better jobs, so we go for the average wagie shit. Cruel world, man.

We can't do nothing. It's either work tirelessly for shit pay and shit work environment or be kicked out (if your parents are not kind). And some of us low IQcels can't studymaxx to get better jobs, so we go for the average wagie shit. Cruel world, man.
Try to businessesmaxx it’s what I’m going to do

just fake an disabilty theory for NEETbux theory anyone tried this?

The last time I took a day off was 3 weeks ago because I had a doctors appointment. I realized I do nothing with my free time except sleeping and playing video games so why not work and make a little bit of extra money. My 5 year plan includes 2 or 3 surgeries, some very expensive dental work, a house and a car. All those cost tons of money and I can’t afford to sit around in my bed playing video games.

The last time I took a day off was 3 weeks ago because I had a doctors appointment. I realized I do nothing with my free time except sleeping and playing video games so why not work and make a little bit of extra money. My 5 year plan includes 2 or 3 surgeries, some very expensive dental work, a house and a car. All those cost tons of money and I can’t afford to sit around in my bed playing video games.
What job do you work

I dno, if you can work like 6 hours a day its pretty cool. Trade work and you get to see the world. If you are unemployed you just rot at home or at most go on 2 hour walks every now and then