Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wageslaving is the most cucked thing imaginable

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Just think about it.

You literally work hard to make a random asshole who doesn't care about your existence richer :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Being so vulnerable to another man is gay as fuck. You have to beg him for a raise as if he is your daddy and if he demands overtime or to clean the toilet you need to oblige. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Not only that but the government also steals a part of your paycheck to finance roasties and niggers. :feelshaha: Imagine spending the majority of your free time with assholes you don't even like or care for.

Wageslaving is the most cucked thing in existence period.

I just can't imagine working as a sub 5 male, what's the point? Especially if you are an autist and have no friends, literally no point in spending money other than on shitty games and fast food.

unless you don't enjoy your work, literally what is the point. all your taxes go to single mums and ethnics

If you don't have a girlfriend it's very cucked if you just need to be a slave all day and then come home to noone who misses you and cope with videogames

I just can't imagine working as a sub 5 male, what's the point? Especially if you are an autist and have no friends, literally no point in spending money other than on shitty games and fast food.
Me too
Just think about it.

You literally work hard to make a random asshole who doesn't care about your existence richer :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Being so vulnerable to another man is gay as fuck. You have to beg him for a raise as if he is your daddy and if he demands overtime or to clean the toilet you need to oblige. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Not only that but the government also steals a part of your paycheck to finance roasties and niggers. :feelshaha: Imagine spending the majority of your free time with assholes you don't even like or care for.

In the past we worked for ourselves

I have the opposite problem. My pay is shit. But my work is non-existent

UBI now :feelsree: or at least any support for autists in my shithole :feelsUnreal:

Part time makes it bearable. Tbh being completely away from work for vacation made me feel worse. Part time also means my tax rate is very low.

I don't care, I work to get good copes :feelzez:
My job is very bearable and pays pretty well.

I havent physically worked since 1995. Too busy investing and enjoying hobbies while others slave more until old age. The trick is to work very hard long hours when young and save as much as possible to get that problem out of the way, pronto.

When I wasn’t invited to prom and the parties, 500$/hr. sufficed back then.

Yeah, not gonna wagecuck, fuck that shit would rather neetmaxx and trucelmaxx

I think as an incel you should secure enough money to become neet and have money for copes other than that it's pretty fucked we have no chances of marriage or buying property

The worst ones are those who live for the job.
Jfl at your life

How is you supposed to buy eatable material and beer without practicing a job ? :cryfeels:
My job is very bearable and pays pretty well.
And what is that ?

How is you supposed to buy eatable material and beer without practicing a job ? :cryfeels:

And what is that ?
this I agree waging is cucked. but it's not like there is a choice. especially for many of us where governments too cheap to give aid to men and only to single mother whores

Even my friends are telling me to get a job now but refuse to fall for this work meme.
I can live comfortably as a NEET for now and I'm taking advantage of it.

Not all of us are lucky enough to collect needbux or live off goodboy points

Even my friends are telling me to get a job now but refuse to fall for this work meme.
I'm proud of you son. Don't allow yourself to be cucked.

Just think about it.

Even if you make your own hustle on your own, you still have to make your products or provide services to your customer.

If you own a barbershop where you are the only barber and technically self-employed, you still have to cut your client's hair the way he wants it to in exchange for his money.

You are still working for your customer.

normies must work hard to earn their goyslop and mortgage :feelsokman::feelsaww:

How do u do it im not getting a penny being neet and my mother is saying get a job

true, working for normies or chads while they treat you like an animal is definition of cuck