Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Wageslaving is no better than LDARing

PureImagination

PureImagination

Overdosed on Copium
★★★★
Both are meaningless but if your needs are already met (welfaremaxxing) then there is no reason to Work. At the end of the day the only guy benefiting is your Boss so ditch this faggot.

If you want to find a meaning in this World then I recommend you to go and take a walk. Think about life and what you really want to be. But don't be a fool and get manipulated by your very own Agent Smith in your Head.

:soy: "MUH, I WANT TO BE A [Slavejob XY]"

Try to find your real meaning in life, may it be a religion or a Sport you really like everyone has a different perception of a perfect life

Based advice tbh

I wish I could welfaremaxx and parasite on normies

I agree and good advice

Man I really got to hop on welfare so I can be a NEET comfortably.

I walk everyday and I already have my own Agent Smith @Fat Link

Based.:blackpill:
Star Wars Force GIF

I make my own welfare.

I walk everyday and I already have my own Agent Smith @Fat Link
lol the sargeant who I was in contact with over my Darth Homosexualis stalking told me he really got a kick out of having so many of my agent Smith messages in his inbox. :feelskek:

No wage slaving is better I don't want to rely on parents but I keep getting job rejections