Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wageslaving has drained me

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Unfortunately I can't NEETMAX so I am wageslaving 12 hour shifts. I feel completely drained and lifeless worse than I am already. JFL at this life.

Another warehouse logisticscel. How is your income? Not so good, right? You are doing a physical job, a hard job, yet it is paid bad.

9-5 is alright if you have a cushy office job with easy, fast commute tbh

Better than rotting at home for me

how much money, us dolers or euros?

Meanwhile foids are doing easy admin jobs or customer service jobs, or they are straight up camwhoring, sugardaddymaxxing, or prostituting. Living on just exist mode.
This makes me angry. Im glad im not a cuck otherwise il be forced to work to support foid and children

Meanwhile foids are doing easy admin jobs or customer service jobs, or they are straight up camwhoring, sugardaddymaxxing, or prostituting. Living on just exist mode.
surprisingly, there are still females unaware of this.

this why i made the post that like being a hot girl is like being a famous person

Warehouse job is a bitch. Such pathetic money for so much hard work.

How much do you get paid for your work inside of a warehouse? At least its better than interacting with normalfags 24/7.