Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel wageslaving culture is such bullshit

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Just a bunch of normalfags too sheep to see the prison they are trapped in, constantly retarding themselves with alcohol the shittiest drug ever on the weekend. Buying expensive big ass cars they don't need with 12mpg mileage and $99999999999999 price tag they they take 10 mortgages out for making sure they have to wagecuck forever. The only thing I am passionate about is having my own things and not working. Normalfags think there is something wrong with you when you are depressed because of working and tell you to take poisonous antidepressants so you can be a zombified sheep like them. On one hand I envy their ability to be ok being a fucking slave every goddamn day forever but also I don't at all. If I didn't have to wageslave and could keep my non cucked non sheep non norman fucktard brain then that would be ideal

Last edited:
Just a bunch of normalfags too sheep to see the prison they are trapped in, constantly retarding themselves with alcohol the shittiest drug ever on the weekend. Buying expensive big ass cars they don't need with 12mpg mileage and $99999999999999 price tag they they take 10 mortgages out for making sure they have to wagecuck forever. The only thing I am passionate about is having my own things and not working. Normalfags think there is something wrong with you when you are depressed because of working and tell you to take poisonous antidepressants so you can be a zombified sheep like them. On one hand I envy their ability to be ok being a fucking slave every goddamn day forever but also I don't at all. If I didn't have to wageslave and could keep my non cucked non sheep non norman fucktard brain then that would be ideal
Exactly. When I speak to normalfags about how were destined to be wagecucks from the day we are born I just get dismissed and they say 'bro it's not like that what about muh starving kids in Africa ur better off than them'. Damn it pisses me off when they come up with the same 'muh starving African kids':reeeeee::feelsrope:

On one hand I envy their ability to be ok being a fucking slave every goddamn day forever but I also don’t at all...

High IQ. I wish I could just put my head down and be a drone like everyone else sometimes.

I literally cannot fathom having to spend 10 hours, 6 days a week for 40 years doing some mundane shit for crumbs especially since i have no self discipline, nerves, will or reason for something like that.

Whenever i say i don't want to wagelsave because it makes me misereable and it's pointless. Normies act offended. Lke i insulted their gods or soimething. Everybody, even my family want me to wageslave day after day. Even though they can see it's making me suicidal. They don't care though. They would prefer to see my kill myself due to wageslavery, than for me to not work.

I would wage slave if I had a 10/10 blonde stacy gf of nordic/germanic descent ngl

You need a car otherwise you are being mogged by females.
Ezgif 4 cd26ac5329

Yes but what can we do, it's the world we live in

Alcohol is pretty legit tbh.

Just lol if you aren't gaba maxxing

I literally cannot fathom having to spend 10 hours, 6 days a week for 40 years doing some mundane shit for crumbs especially since i have no self discipline, nerves, will or reason for something like that.

oh yeah. And I remember even at God damn pizza places and grocery stores they'd have "parties" or "meetups" (still had to pay for yourself ofc). Most pathetic shit ever, places that gave me no hours and slaved me genuinely expected me to go to their gay little Meetup on my time off and pay for myself on top of it. Worst part was the normies who worked there always went to that shit anyway, cannot understand NPCs and their logic whatsoever.

Last edited:
I WAS BORN AND MY LIFE WAS OVER

This why I save as much as possible for early retirement at some point

Yes but what can we do, it's the world we live in
You can hate it as accepting it is kneeling to the society who treated you like trash and forced you to exist in the first place

Mammon worshippers will be sent to Abaddon